• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

May He Ting Ru Be the Star of GE 2015

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He Ting Ru looks like a sweet, alluring, innocent and chio SG girl.

May she be voted into SG Parliament

May her sweet and innocent girl appeal help WP win all the seats it contests in.

May she be the Star of the GE 2015.

Let Singaporeans support her but not put undue pressure on her. Let a 1000 flowers bloom

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
TingRu didn't take a shortcut to parliament.
TingRu gave us the option

Now, we must give ourselves a chance.

TingRu! TingRu! TingRu! TingRu! TingRu!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Son of Punggol now AMK is more kawaii. :biggrin:

clfeMgE.gif

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TingRu didn't take a shortcut to parliament.
TingRu gave us the option

Now, we must give ourselves a chance.

TingRu! TingRu! TingRu! TingRu! TingRu!

I agree. The voters must recognise a gem like Ting Ru who prefers to serve Singaporeans by joining the Opposition. Support her and may she be the Star of the next GE

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Son of Punggol now AMK is more kawaii. :biggrin:

I don't respect people who join a party that work against its own citizens and favour foreigners.

People like Ting Ru, CSM, Sylvia, LTK, PS, Manap, GG, YJJ, Daniel Goh, Terence, Dennis, are to be respected. I foresee a bright future for WP.

Stars recruit stars. Trash recruits trash. Trash cant recruit gems

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I agree. The voters must recognise a gem like Ting Ru who prefers to serve Singaporeans by joining the Opposition. Support her and may she be the Star of the next GE

She would be able to serve Singaporeans far better if she joined the PAP as she would have more resources at her disposal plus 100% support from the PA.

She has joined the opposition because she wants to destabilise the country.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She would be able to serve Singaporeans far better if she joined the PAP as she would have more resources at her disposal.

She is far sighted. She knows that PAP has lost its way and is leading SG astray.

She is clear unlike LHL, TCH, Tharman.

SG wont crumble when we have singaporeans like He Ting Ru, Daniel God, Terence, Dennis. Vote out the pap to save SG

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She would be able to serve Singaporeans far better if she joined the PAP as she would have more resources at her disposal plus 100% support from the PA.

Gems like He Ting Ru wont join trash like the pap. Trash like the pap cant recruit stars like HTR.

That's why pap can only offer trash from the uniformed services

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He Ting Ru looks like a sweet, alluring, innocent and chio SG girl.

May she be voted into SG Parliament

May her sweet and innocent girl appeal help WP win all the seats it contests in.

May she be the Star of the GE 2015.

Let Singaporeans support her but not put undue pressure on her. Let a 1000 flowers bloom

You also tio "gong tao" from Ting Ru?

HAhahah. Just joking okay!

On a serious note, I hope she wins too, despite Steve Chia's spoiling tactic.

TPL has worked very hard on the ground but at the of the day, she still wears white. That, we must always be clear about.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You also tio "gong tao" from Ting Ru?

HAhahah. Just joking okay!

On a serious note, I hope she wins too, despite Steve Chia's spoiling tactic.

TPL has worked very hard on the ground but at the of the day, she still wears white. That, we must always be clear about.

I see her innocence and sincerity. Those alone shd win her the votes, unless the voter is blind. No one in pap is sincere

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun keep your hopes too high!

WP is not as adventurous as NSP!

nothing special about her.

she looks like a plain jane.

no fight with NS.

I need to see the fire in her belly first! :biggrin:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

She got into Cambridge by herself, not with some PAP-sponsored scholarship. A mark of a true leader.