• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

May Day - Why I feel depressed and suicidal on this day

lesMISERABLES

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a feeling that I am sinking into the depths of a depression. I am becoming more suicidal by the minute, especially on May Day.

LEEgime has been unable to bring inflation rate to 1% for as long as I can remember despite having the elite Admin Service to help in managing the city-state

Cost of living, healthcare cost continue to rise

Pay of salaried workers have been stagnating for the past 5 years

Household electricity cost is still high despite a sharp drop in price of gas

MRT breakdowns are a daily fixture. Just a few days ago a crack in the rail caused a massive jam at train stations.

Before the year is up or by the middle of next year at the latest, public transport fares will go up

N.B.: I no longer sing "I have a dream" as in the stage production of Les Misérables

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Household electricity cost is still high despite a sharp drop in price of gas

MRT breakdowns are a daily fixture. Just a few days ago a crack in the rail caused a massive jam at train stations.

Before the year is up or by the middle of next year at the latest, public transport fares will go up

N.B.: I no longer sing "I have a dream" as in the stage production of Les Misérables

Why don't you emigrate to the slums of Africa. All of the problems that you've listed will go away immediately. :rolleyes:

23cholera2-articleLarge.jpg

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Always remember this song when I heard someone feeling depress.

Just repeat over and over till the bad feeling go away.

Sing along; blow whistle jump around. Go East Coast and fuck any Ang Moh you see. In hokkien will be best; as it is very Singaporean thing to do.

[video=youtube;WlBiLNN1NhQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ[/video]

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;JrdEMERq8MA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrdEMERq8MA[/video]

This should be Singapore National Anthem.