• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Matland] - Outraged Matland muslims call for boycott of local coffee brand due to alleged link to Greek god Zeus, because there is no God but Allah!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wait till those Islamofascists get acquainted with the Greek goddesses... absolutely haram, their naked bodies are. :biggrin:

goldenapple.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yup forwards will be like JT paying his workers slave wages while he lives it up.
No different from a pimp

I pay my workers market rate wages. Towkays take all the risks in business. If we run the risk of business failure and bankruptcies, we should be rewarded with living it up if we succeed. Something your tiny brain cannot understand.

Pager

Alfrescian
Loyal
no wonder Mudlaysia keeps on "gostan-ing" instead of going forwards. :thumbsdown:
Anyway, that is good news for Sinkieland because if they are smart, then we have to be worried! :biggrin:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're just giving the conclusion. Please argue for it instead.
No point arguing with retards still believing in lunatic pedophile daydreaming nonsense from barbaric times.
As Albert Einstein has said before, “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
If losing the skill, ability, knowledge, experience, tools, equipment, friends and time to make a cup of coffee that you can enjoy yourself means going progress, then I want to be backwards.
Good with your sort of typical mudslimes attitude.. mudland will be 4th world in no time