• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Matland] - Car crashes into M'sia coffee shop, kills woman, 76, in front of husband, 82, leaving him in shock and unable to move for hours

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Untitled-design-12.png

When a car crashed into an eatery in Malaysia, killing his wife before his very eyes, an 82-year-old man couldn't fathom what had happened and couldn't leave his seat.

Local police investigators, probably empathising with the man's plight, decided to leave him alone and cordoned off the place — with the man still sitting on the same chair he was on when he had breakfast with his late wife.

Screenshot-2023-11-30-at-11.07.10-AM-1.png

https://mothership.sg/2023/11/msia-coffee-shop-kill-wife/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Local police investigators, probably empathising with the man's plight, decided to leave him alone and cordoned off the place — with the man still sitting on the same chair he was on when he had breakfast with his late wife.

Time for a new wife as a breakfast buddy! :thumbsup:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deary, you're in Malaysia.
You should do some charity like you did in Singapore with all the foreign workers. They love you.
Tell evil lies to harm me hokkien virgin while dare not swear is your proud Cantonese KWAY way to win. Pui!

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Jeremy Quek loser bully dog kway and son of Cantonese kway want to win last word go to my Facebook to post. Pui!
Deary, did I tell you his walking stick is also a fire poker and lighter? He might burn your beef into jerky if it's not fresh. You better trim the edges and give it a good scrub.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
That old fart won't be around for very long. He'll join his wife at the other side very soon.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deary, did I tell you his walking stick is also a fire poker and lighter? He might burn your beef into jerky if it's not fresh. You better trim the edges and give it a good scrub.
You Jeremy Quek sia suay loser bully dog kway and son of Cantonese kway hide in rat hole dare not go facebook want to win last word smearing me non stop with evil shameless nonsense lies. You must have been paid to suck Malaysian criminal cock. Pui!

View attachment 191876

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Jeremy Quek sia suay loser bully dog kway and son of Cantonese kway hide in rat hole dare not go facebook want to win last word smearing me non stop with evil shameless nonsense lies. You must have been paid to suck Malaysian criminal cock. Pui!

View attachment 191876
Deary, have you contacted the old man? He's still sitting there waiting for you. Please clean yourself before going, it's basic manners and he's unlike your regular customers.