• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mathematical Equation that is Sear Hock Rong

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Found this on tinypic and it looks like the work of politically tortured Math egghead.

Captions please.

348t8gi.jpg

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
QXD said:
Found this on tinypic and it looks like the work of politically tortured Math egghead.

Captions please.

A cross between an Egghead and a Gnome brought up in an evil environment leads to a famous forummer.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sear Hock Rong's long lost brother finally being found.. A reunion dinner in store for both of them..

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I put the pic here when I found it because some how, there is no other way to put in verbatim what the equation puts across so succinctly.

And boy, is this chap some ultra ugly SOB with a face that even his parents must find it hard to love.

A cross between an Egghead and a Gnome brought up in an evil environment leads to a famous forummer.

MeeSiamGirl

Alfrescian
Loyal
:rolleyes::biggrin:
I put the pic here when I found it because some how, there is no other way to put in verbatim what the equation puts across so succinctly.

And boy, is this chap some ultra ugly SOB with a face that even his parents must find it hard to love.

You have to put a fucking rapist looking face here to make everyone vomit. I wonder how his girlfriend can make love to him. :p

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Must be many visits to the temple medium and maybe heaps of thai black magic.

Or perhaps an animal lover.

:rolleyes::biggrin:

You have to put a fucking rapist looking face here to make everyone vomit. I wonder how his girlfriend can make love to him. :p