• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Matex Residence

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Size of units have been reduce; selling price also increased. hence I call them up and cancelled all my booking.

Conclusion: Matex is still a good location property.
Personal note: Just do not want to deal with NSG anymore.

The price list is confirmed already?? I got my refund back already. NSG must be sad to lose a whale like you :smile:

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Size of units have been reduce; selling price also increased. hence I call them up and cancelled all my booking.

Conclusion: Matex is still a good location property.
Personal note: Just do not want to deal with NSG anymore.

Can share what is the new psf for B1 2-bedders?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ur unit is probably not downgraded a lot. For those whose unit is down a lot and quantum price still increase 20pct, its a lot of increment

Nothing is sure win.

I believe in blessing in disguise..... and this is very obvious. Some Devine being is telling me not to buy.

Anyway I still have Sky 88 and Astaka. (Astaka is my plan B for Matex; I already know I will give up Matex before they call me yesterday.)

yyhwin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing is sure win.

I believe in blessing in disguise..... and this is very obvious. Some Devine being is telling me not to buy.

Anyway I still have Sky 88 and Astaka. (Astaka is my plan B for Matex; I already know I will give up Matex before they call me yesterday.)

My friend from CEA told me NS GLOBAL might be in breach of the new ESTATE AGENT ACT for selling foreign properties:
1)they cannot sell & collect commission 1st without verifying that e developers had not got building authority approval
2) they must provide accurate size, price - no further change
3) thy cannot collect $ 5K commission com buyers

Anyone here familiar with the act and can advice on this?

Last edited:

yyhwin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing is sure win.

Maybe you try ask them email you the new price list, see if they dare to do it? COz i realize now they only call people up, dare not to give us written proof anymore.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing is sure win.

萧洒!!: 命中有时终须有,命中无时莫强求

Last edited:

Steventlk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm no idea.

They took us for a ride against our will and yet we are to pay for it even if we eventually do not want to be vested! Worse still, they get away scott free.

Ns global seems rather coy about this and is giving a "take it or leave it" attitude.

Steventlk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe you try ask them email you the new price list, see if they dare to do it? COz i realize now they only call people up, dare not to give us written proof anymore.

Yes they still do email u the so call new package with the upgraded price but downgraded floor size and details!

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I just got a new price list. The price is up 8-11% while the reduce the size. Double whammy as my RM810 psf unit became RM1k+ psf.

Instead of sitting on 25% margin of safety, it became a price jack to old buyers.

There will be over 100 angry buyers, not just me alone.

If they breach any act, I will take action by bringing up the matter to any authority.

Below is my new price, you can estimate your unit price from my unit.

image.jpg

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just got a new price list. The price is up 8-11% while the reduce the size. Double whammy as my RM810 psf unit became RM1k+ psf.

Instead of sitting on 25% margin of safety, it became a price jack to old buyers.

If they breach any act, I will take action by bringing up the matter to any authority.

View attachment 11845

There is still a rebate and other freebies that effectively reduces the psf to around $950-1000 RM. Overall it is about 20% increase in psf :eek:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is still a rebate and other freebies that effectively reduces the psf to around $950-1000 RM. Overall it is about 20% increase in psf :eek:

My lawyer friend suggest to me not to sue them as while during legal proceeding we need to keep the matter in wrap.

He suggest bringing the company down (which I felt cheated a lot of people) which I estimate worth $20m base on their annual turnover.

Those whom are not happy with the matter should join me. I am going to CEA personally in the morning today to present my case. Now my printer at home is burning hot.

CEA. Address to go to , to present your case.
490 Lorong 6, Toa Payoh
#05-10, HDB Hub Biz 3 (Lift Lobby 1)
Singapore 310490

From what my lawyer told me, if more than 1 people complain, they will expedite interview and investigate the party been complain.

Second thing to do is to bring the matter up to news agencies. Reputation is the only thing Real Estate company have, once it is tainted the company is gone.

My friend instructed me to state the fact and the concern. Never to get personal in any matter.

Last edited:

yyhwin

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 11845

Thanks for the reply. I Pm you instead.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
My lawyer friend suggest to me not to sue them as while during legal proceeding we need to keep the matter in wrap.

He suggest bringing the company down which I estimate worth $20m base on their annual turnover.

Those whom are not happy with the matter should join me. I am going to CEA personally in the morning today to present my case. Now my printer at home is burning hot.

CEA. Address to go to , to present your case.
490 Lorong 6, Toa Payoh
#05-10, HDB Hub Biz 3 (Lift Lobby 1)
Singapore 310490

From what my lawyer told me, if more than 1 people complain, they will expedite interview and investigate the party been complain.

Second thing to do is to bring the matter up to news agencies. Reputation is the only thing Real Estate company have, once it is tainted the company is gone.

Prof - If agent is from Malaysia, it is very tedious and could turn out to be an expensive legal battle. But if you have the time, energy and resources, I give u my moral support :biggrin: