• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Matex Residence

yyhwin

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi, my 2 bedders unit was downsized by 60sqf to 800sqf. which is just a bit bigger than the one bedder. I cant change unless i want to go for the high floors .. whicih likely are selling at 1000psf above.

Hv notifed ns global

Any idea when is the launch?

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to their official announcement it says end August. At least we should be notified of details earlier that right?

i dont think i would know. i have already notified ns global about my intention to withdraw and now awaiting the reimbursement

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks interesting
now matex -> Suasana? Location is good. Quite interested in getting a unit buy 1k psf a bit high

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks interesting
now matex -> Suasana? Location is good. Quite interested in getting a unit buy 1k psf a bit high

Yes - changed name. Location is definitely good - but i gave it up as my unit was downsized and there is no option to take the other types on lower floors (<20th floor)

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes - changed name. Location is definitely good - but i gave it up as my unit was downsized and there is no option to take the other types on lower floors (<20th floor)

If they change the concept and make it more appealing e.g. adding carpark for residents, then it is worth a try.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt they will add carpark to the residents, by right supposed to rent carpark from them.

It is a good business model in the sense the residents have to pay for their parking lots unless they give up their cars. Every few years the developer can increase the parking fee. If there is no improvement to the overall concept, then it is a judgement call how badly you want the unit.

yyhwin

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a good business model in the sense the residents have to pay for their parking lots unless they give up their cars. Every few years the developer can increase the parking fee. If there is no improvement to the overall concept, then it is a judgement call how badly you want the unit.

Din plan to hold so long, if price good, can sell already.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Size of units have been reduce; selling price also increased. hence I call them up and cancelled all my booking.

Conclusion: Matex is still a good location property.
Personal note: Just do not want to deal with NSG anymore.

yyhwin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Size of units have been reduce; selling price also increased. hence I call them up and cancelled all my booking.

Conclusion: Matex is still a good location property.
Personal note: Just do not want to deal with NSG anymore.

Increase by how much?

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Size of units have been reduce; selling price also increased. hence I call them up and cancelled all my booking.Conclusion: Matex is still a good location property. Personal note: Just do not want to deal with NSG anymore.
Mine increased by 20%. I am considering if I am to keep.