• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mat speaks out for Chinese in Matland

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
945202_639670009381501_1676759175_n.png

Wah kao! Shorting the Bursa and longing the STI later!!! :eek::eek:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Singapore we also love each other regardless of race, language or religion. Only the pap government see a difference between Singaporeans and foreigners. Foreigners are talented and better than Singaporeans?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Singapore we also love each other regardless of race, language or religion. Only the pap government see a difference between Singaporeans and foreigners. Foreigners are talented and better than Singaporeans?

Cheaper, betterer, fastest, can work long hours on lesser pay, don't demand for more benefits (except our countrymen from CHINA)...

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheaper, betterer, fastest, can work long hours on lesser pay, don't demand for more benefits (except our countrymen from CHINA)...

PM Lee say can voice out your unhappiness but through Proper Channels!

When problems arise, workers should take a conciliatory attitude and avoid confrontation that will escalate problems.
Employers should treat workers well and respect reasonable requests, while workers should consider if their request is reasonable and use appropriate channels to resolve any problems.

Proper Channels means shooting yourself on the leg!!! Unhappy... time to Quit.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PM Lee say can voice out your unhappiness but through Proper Channels!

When problems arise, workers should take a conciliatory attitude and avoid confrontation that will escalate problems.
Employers should treat workers well and respect reasonable requests, while workers should consider if their request is reasonable and use appropriate channels to resolve any problems.

Proper Channels means shooting yourself on the leg!!! Unhappy... time to Quit.

The China men had proper channels to address their grievances but those in charge of the proper channels, were improper. The same goes with any bona fide Union Member here, they will label you disruptive, if you have genuine reasons to complain...like you said, the proper channel is to 'shoot your own feet' & resign. It is easy for pinky to say things like that, he doesn't have to face the real world like we does.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
interesting question who is happier? Now there isn't exactly any benchmark to measure a humans happiness and I mean a true benchmark not to mention an entire country's population over a period of time extending up to a thousand years. Tell me honestly how do you tell who is happier? So you're just going to follow the old bs route oh the Chinese must be pretty unhappy but Malays must be damn happy as if to denote Malays weren't poor and didn't wars amongst one another.

how come you not using chinese pseudonym but that of a religious black Caribbean.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Love each other race in Singapore ? You go and ask that racists :wink:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good for this Mat boy..

Many young Malay chaps like him are finally seeing the light that the old Bumiputra policies are full of flaws.. Educated Malays like him will save Malaysia from further doom.. This is the result of them mixing and making friends with people from other races..

The same can't be said about those young uneducated UMNO goons staying in kampungs and only mixing with their kind roaming around the villages and cities with their small noisy bikes.. These are the trash whose parents have been pampered by UMNO by being given free land, free education for their kids and many other freebies..

These are the die hard UMNO supporters who will continue to support UMNO and champion for Malay rights even if the world will ends tomorrow..
Those uneducated malay goons are majority in malaysia. If you want to stay in power, you better make sure the majority are satisfied.
This is the same tactic Thugsin used in Thailand. By pouring money and subsidies into the northern countryside where the majority of the voters live.
And the same tactic used by PAP in singapore, by giving the best benefit to the majority ruling class.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those uneducated malay goons are majority in malaysia. If you want to stay in power, you better make sure the majority are satisfied.
This is the same tactic Thugsin used in Thailand. By pouring money and subsidies into the northern countryside where the majority of the voters live.
And the same tactic used by PAP in singapore, by giving the best benefit to the majority ruling class.

ROFL who the fuck are the majority ruling class in singapore? In what way are they ruling?

PS are you sure the majority of thai ppl live in the north? you see how you change the situation with thailand and singapore. Now it's a given fact that there are more poor ppl than rich ppl in any society or country all over the world. This is a fact. Suffice to say the majority in sg obviously wouldn't be rich now what benefits does an average singaporean chinese most likely chinese educated that should be the majority amongst all the chinese singaporeans with an average income of say maybe 2.5k have over other singaporeans especially those of other races which is what you are driving at. Comeon tell me.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
HMmm i think you take the cake. It must have taken you supreme effort to admit it. It goes beyond your very nature to brag and basically make big of what you can actually accomplish.

It also sucks in the sense that indians are so different but all grouped into 1 group. Even the lightest skinned indian who are a minority are called shit skins. It truly is amazing that indians are so different but yet ppl have no problem grouping them into one grouping but chinese and most east asians look pretty similar but somehow they are not allowed to be grouped into a single group. You see what i mean here.

See what i mean? On the internet i can pretend to be whatever i am and saying all kind of shit. Of course i am not an Indian.

FrenFish

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeap, I mat babi, you urine kentang?
lol

Bro, try to be original can?, I mean boleh tak? lol

Mat babi is always retarded. Same like you. Faster go and deliver your pizzas. Lol

All the lowest type of jobs taken over by pinoys. Mat babis can stay home play guitar and if desperate go out to beg or steal from your chinese neighbours. Lol

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually m&ds of yore played guitar at the void decks, but now they stay at home and play xbox.
but yes, m&ds still deliver the pizzas. :biggrin:

but I cant see how m&ds are retarded just for playing guitar and delivering pizzas.
And I dont know any m&ds who eat babi. got halal babi??

not just pinoys bro, the tiong urines also take over the menial jobs.

I like my office cleaner, she is a local urine auntie, quietly does her work, and dont bother anyone and the toilets are clean too, I guess cleaning toilets comes second nature to the urines. good job :biggrin:

Mat babi is always retarded. Same like you. Faster go and deliver your pizzas. Lol

All the lowest type of jobs taken over by pinoys. Mat babis can stay home play guitar and if desperate go out to beg or steal from your chinese neighbours. Lol

FrenFish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually m&ds of yore played guitar at the void decks, but now they stay at home and play xbox.
but yes, m&ds still deliver the pizzas. :biggrin:

but I cant see how m&ds are retarded just for playing guitar and delivering pizzas.
And I dont know any m&ds who eat babi. got halal babi??

not just pinoys bro, the tiong urines also take over the menial jobs.

I like my office cleaner, she is a local urine auntie, quietly does her work, and dont bother anyone and the toilets are clean too, I guess cleaning toilets comes second nature to the urines. good job :biggrin:

Btw I just sacked the mat babi cleaning aunty in my office. Lazy like fuck. Guess laziness is in all mat babi genes.

Mat babi pig cleaner beg me to give her a chance. Tell me husband in out of drug rehab centre. 4 kids to feed blah blah. No way. Fuck off. Hahahaha

Last edited:

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, m&ds are good as receps and delivery.
anything more and you are asking for trouble.

Urines are good for cleaning toilets, and taking instructions, anything more, you are asking for trouble.

hope you find a good urine cleaner bro :biggrin:

Btw I just sacked the mat babi cleaning aunty in my office. Lazy like fuck. Guess laziness is in all mat babi genes.

Mat babi pig cleaner beg me to give her a chance. Tell me husband in out of drug rehab centre. 4 kids to feed blah blah. No way. Fuck off. Hahahaha