• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Massive food poisoning at Pek Kio Hawker Center!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Count how many percentage of PRC preparing food there and it may shed some light on who is the culprit.

The front line waitress and outlet manager already foreigners. What more kitchen staff? Actually I see like all restaurants are using foreigners now . No ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember reading about cockroaches found in one of the Food courts of one of the integrated resorts.
Wasn't paying attention because I don't go to such places.

I saw a big cockroach walking past the seat in a little India coffee shop once. Last year or so. In this case is a Thai restaurant in a suburban mall and saw one or two flies flying around. At another suburban mall steamboat restaurant I also saw flies hovering around the fresh meat ingredients. Then in a suburban food court I saw flies hovering around the yong tau foo ingredients. Come to think of it the mudlander dogs here are like flies hovering around me lol.