• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Massive BOYCOTT against American Brands and Products to go Global, CIVILIAN TRADE WAR

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is global. Not just Chinese.

I received much messages and videos.

Dotard already managed to Piss Off consumers globally.

Pushing shafting every countries. Pissing off everyone.

America First? We say America = LAST!

HUAT AH!

STOP BUYING AMERICAN BRANDS TOTALLY.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

HUAT AH!

He oso messed up stock mart....selling short then make maerket rattling announcements

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

HUAT AH!

We are too dependant on US. Follow Tun advise. Down with dollars. Use GOLD as medium of exchange!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was his style of cut a deal. First he is nice to you, get fed a hearty dinner, fuck some nice chick under yr expense, then next day change the deal give you uncertainty of the deal.

Finally, wait for u to panic and killed the deal make u bankrupt...

He oso messed up stock mart....selling short then make maerket rattling announcements

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has come to pass US biz is based on paper stock market, not on physical stocks.

Let the Chinese make physical stocks for them only and use paper stock to make commission.

Lazy white bastards use India to grow opium, then illegal opium trade in China through auction in US stock market...

Fake stock up biz is all chao angmoh good at...

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
I received whatsapp and wechat videos, show boycott in China, that American Brands deserted by customers. I think this is natural reaction also no need campaign also peasants are not keen to spend $$$ on American brands now. Their president's fault.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happened b4...ah tiong boycott Nip goods... Now back to normal. The ah tiongs are no saints. Trump is trying to force open the ah tiong markets bcos the tiongs had a free ride for a long time

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happened b4...ah tiong boycott Nip goods... Now back to normal. The ah tiongs are no saints. Trump is trying to force open the ah tiong markets bcos the tiongs had a free ride for a long time

Although you are no longer seeing an active campaign against Japs products but there is LONG LASTING EFFECTS still very strong now. You see a still shrinking Japanese market share in China for many Japs products. Cars can be easily told by looking at the roads. And for example Sony TVs, I walked the various mega 电器城 equivalent to MEGA sized Gain-City or Harvy Norman in China, Sony got tiny space in there and I don't see customers, LG Samsung not as big as Chinese brands there but at least 5X larger market shares and space there.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where can i buy a ford suv? I must save ang moh economy as without them, the world will cease to prosper.
Economy of singapura growth mostly due to ang moh. Don't you all forget that.

tee_tah_beng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where can i buy a ford suv? I must save ang moh economy as without them, the world will cease to prosper.
Economy of singapura growth mostly due to ang moh. Don't you all forget that.

Ford no longer belong to Chow Ang Moh, sold to Japs for few decades already.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ford no longer belong to Chow Ang Moh, sold to Japs for few decades already.
You nuts or something? Ford is a american icon. They bought small percentage of mazda shares at one time but left them for some years now.
USA / GLOBAL

HomeFordShelby GT500NewsRumors
2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500: Everything We Know
Ford-Mustang-Shelby-GT350-29-e1416297052707.jpg

NOV 28, 2018 at 10:45PM
+
2018-ford-f-150-raptor-front-view-carbuzz-341828-840x560.jpg

BY: CHRISTOPHER SMITH

The new GT500 is coming soon. Here's what you need to know before it arrives.
Ford fans rejoice, for today is a good day. The long-awaited return of the Mustang Shelby GT500is nearly upon us, with the automaker confirming the reveal is just a couple months away. When we last saw the GT500 it had a solid axle in the back, 662 supercharged horses up front, and all kinds of retro attitude in between. Much has changed in the Mustang world in the few years it’s been gone, which might have some of you wondering what we can expect in the reborn Pony Car. Here’s everything we know right now on the 2020 Shelby GT500.

5-Ford-Explorer-Platinum-e1547098937341-850x480.jpg