• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat massacre at Orlando gay club!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Singapore can learn from Orlando Shooting

Here are some lessons that we can learn from this incident;

1. Guns don't kill, people do. Again irrefutable evidence shows a person pulled the trigger.

2. The proper classification for such an incident is "Mass Casualty Event". This is the political correct way of labelling any event despite blood and carnage and the loss of so many lives. Political correctness is far more important than human lives.

3. Local politicians must quickly recognise opportunities as they present themselves. Hillary Clinton tweeted her support for the LGBT community within an hour of the incident. Trump responded immediately by acknowledging online congratulations flooding in on his foresight on the need to control muslim immigration

4. Local law enforcement must realise that they are judged not on the preventive capability but on their ability to display combat skills, use of armour, handling controlled explosives and massive show of force in addressing civil law enforcement.

5. ISA and similar local draconian laws that curtail the rights of individuals has no place in modern society. The shooter's father a refugee from Afghanistan has previously appeared on TV and expressed his support for ISIS. It shows how the US had been able to protect his right to free speech and expression.

6. The FBI twice interviewed the shooter and as he explained himself and thus released. FBI interviews are cordial, fair and right as suspects are allowed lawyers and they can remain silent during the entire interview in order not to incriminate themselves.

7. Properly designed and tailored clothings improve the image of Law Enforcement authorities. "Mass casualty events" are covered extensively by the free press and on a rolling 24/7 basis until excitement and interest dies down. These are important photo opportunities that cannot be missed. Flak jackets, T-shirts etc prominently emblazoned in gold such as "FBI", "Police", "SWAT" etc are signs of professionalism and helps attract new recruits. Prominent lanyards with badges showing photo of the holder is also important as it provides the additional layer of swagger to the image. Also helps close the gap between Singaporeans watching US Police dramas and what is out practice.

8. Singapore Government Communication Office can learn from their Texas residing Head, Janadas Devan on providing essentials details as the events unfolds. For example within one hour of the shooter been taken out, we know that 14 police officers including 3 State troopers were involved in the exchange of gunfire with the shooter, that he legally purchased both the assault rifle and handgun, he worked for G4S since 2007, 53 people died, his beat his ex-wife, his colleagues complained about his behaviour etc. For example in Operation Spectrum that was carried out 29 years ago, no knows how many law enforcement officials stormed Teo Soh Lung's house.

9. In such incidents, the US President is expected to make a public press release. This brings the nation together after each and every "mass casualty event" no matter how frequent they are. Similarly Singapore PM can help the nation come together when there is "Mass casualty event" such as SMRT train breakdowns and hundred and thousands of passengers are affected.

10. The US has a practice where the national anthem is sung by a celebrity before a game. We can learn from this as it helps build the foundation of the nation and this is what helps the US move from one "mass casualty event" to the next without disrupting the lives of million of Americans.

Poor attempt at satire and many of your points are pure bollocks especially point10. Btw where is golden Dragon? Can he msg me here? I know he's not your clone but he needs to somehow defend you from my supposed insulting remarks even though they are not since you have not replied to me telling me that they are insulting to you. Waiting for your gang to search my posts to post to me in this thread cos I believe you won't msg your clones....I mean gang to defend you.:rolleyes:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Attack of the Gay Nightclub - gays beware, 50 dead 53 injured

Hitler, Mao etc... others, have the same idea...

Yet, day x nite they re here sceaming for free speech democracy, equality and justice. Sinkies really deserve the PAP cos they dont noe wat they want, they prefer to be lead by the nose.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 50 killed in shooting at florida gay nightclub, state of emergency declared: Repo

Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) member Muhammad Shamin Mohamed Sidek 29, and Muhammad Harith Jailani, 18, were detained in August this year. Investigations showed that they had harboured the intention to make their way to Syria to join the terrorist group Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) and engage in violence there, MHA said.

Shamin was influenced by ISIS’s online radical propaganda and was earlier convicted and sentenced to three months’ jail under Section 267C of the Penal Code for inciting religious violence through his pro-ISIS postings on social media. MHA said he continued to express support for ISIS throughout his three-month imprisonment and was thus arrested under the ISA in July this year to assess if he posed a threat to Singapore's security.

Subsequent investigations by the Internal Security Department showed that Shamin planned to travel to Syria to join ISIS once he had raised enough money to fund the trip.

Now even terrorist wants to be MP.

12087788_908050812584261_3768759870740079092_o.jpg

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 50 killed in shooting at florida gay nightclub, state of emergency declared: Repo

Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) member Muhammad Shamin Mohamed Sidek 29, and Muhammad Harith Jailani, 18, were detained in August this year.

Chey! Shld hve given him a one way ticket, now tax payers has to feed him.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Poor attempt at satire and many of your points are pure bollocks especially point10. Btw where is golden Dragon? Can he msg me here? I know he's not your clone but he needs to somehow defend you from my supposed insulting remarks even though they are not since you have not replied to me telling me that they are insulting to you. Waiting for your gang to search my posts to post to me in this thread cos I believe you won't msg your clones....I mean gang to defend you.:rolleyes:

chigger, stick to what you know best - sucking kukujiaos and leave the serious stuff to others. no point acting cute and needy in a forum meant for adults, nigger.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

chigger, stick to what you know best - sucking kukujiaos and leave the serious stuff to others. no point acting cute and needy in a forum meant for adults, nigger.

hello dragqueen! Wow you really did show up!

Btw scrooballs suck but you rock is that acceptable?

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

So long as Hussein Obama and crooked Hillary refuse to use the three words Radical Islam Terrorists, no way can America elliminates Islamic Terrorists in America.

After the terror attack in Orlando, millions have tweeted Donald Trump to support him for his call to temporily ban Muslims immigration; all crooked Hillary could do was to tweet that she supports the LBGT community.

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

A highly informative thread on the current happenings! Oh wait, nevermind...

chongpangchixwings

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So long as Hussein Obama and crooked Hillary refuse to use the three words Radical Islam Terrorists, no way can America elliminates Islamic Terrorists in America.

After the terror attack in Orlando, millions have tweeted Donald Trump to support him for his call to temporily ban Muslims immigration, all crooked Hillary could do was to tweet that she supports the LBGT community.

Yes the event has served to increase Trumps' standing but who is to say that some people in the Hillary camp will not come up with some conspiracy story and allege that Trump deliberately set this up.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes the event has served to increase Trumps' standing but who is to say that some people in the Hillary camp will not come up with some conspiracy story and allege that Trump deliberately set this up.

The Orlando killer was a Muslim and registered Democrat voter. So if anything, it's proved that Democrat doesn't want to make America great again.

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal

See how shamelessly these butt fucking bastards have started to stake claim that they are as "equal" as the general public but more "vulnerable" enough to warrant greater rights than general public.

How ironic that "equal" rights in their minds means their rights must be more equal than others.

Like all LGBT movements that have aggressively laid waste to rights of normal people in other countries by fear, taunting, mockery and outright silencing of normal people's freedom to dissent through the courts. If you think PAP is bad, you haven't seen the worst of LGBT activism yet.

And like I said in my earlier post. They will milk this for all it's worth, and gobble it up like their AMDK's boyfriend semen as if it were their mother's milk.

Joint Statement by Singapore’s LGBT Community Groups

SINGAPORE, Tuesday, June 14, 2016 – The mass shooting in an LGBT nightclub in Orlando is a tragedy and sobering reminder of the homophobia LGBT individuals experience on a daily basis. We are shocked and saddened by what has transpired in Orlando and we share in the pain of the families and friends of the victims. Tonight, communities gather to remember the lives lost in a candlelight vigil at Hong Lim Park.

Our leaders have offered their statements of condolence to the victims of the shooting and we could not agree more that this was an act of senseless violence that led to the loss of innocent lives. We applaud Minister of Home Affairs and Law K Shanmugam's reassuring words that the Singapore government would protect its people regardless of race, religion or sexuality.
However, the LGBT community here remains vulnerable from the lack of actual laws protecting us against discrimination and hate. Beyond physical violence, the LGBT community continues to have to deal with psychological and social violence. The presence of 377A in the Penal Code empowers hateful ideologies and individuals, giving them what amounts to a state-sanctioned trump card to act on ideas of destructive discrimination or worse, divisive hatred.
Singapore has a secular and diverse society, with people from myriad backgrounds and beliefs, and places no one set of beliefs above another. We know the majority of Singaporeans are understanding, loving people, who can discern beyond the guise of traditional values to advocate an all-encompassing and inclusive diversity.
Emeritus Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong has called for dialogue and engagement. It is our hope, as an LGBT community, that through meaningful dialogue and engagement, our leaders will get the opportunity to better understand the LGBT community. At the end of the day, we want the same thing – a safe, peaceful and united Singapore for all Singaporeans.
This statement is jointly issued by the following groups: AFA Singapore, Break the Binary, Humanist Society (Singapore), GLBT Voices Singapore, Indignation, Inter-University LGBT Network, Singapore, KAMU, MOVE Community, Oogachaga Counselling and Support, Pelangi Pride Centre, Pink Avenues, Pink Dot SG, Project X, Queer Book & Movie Club, SAFE, Sayoni, SGRainbow, The Purple Alliance, The Bear Project, The T Project, Transgender Alliance, and Women’s Nite.
This statement was first published on Pink Dot SG's Facebook Fanpage.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any scholars/scholar generals want to assist US?

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
This has got to be the biggest fucking joke!

Hussein Obama is more angry with Donald Trump than the Muslim terrorist who killed 49 and seriously injuring another 53.

[video=youtube;UeOO6r80SEY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeOO6r80SEY[/video]