• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mas Selamat - I am still a prisoner

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its is Saturday and the old radio clock shows that it is 9.40pm. The only difference is that this "cell", room has a clock. It just dawned on me that I am still a prisoner.

It all began that fatefulfull day, when I took flight from Whitely Holding Centre. After scaling the fence, I knew I had to make a decision on the direction that I had to take - turn right and head towards the reservoir and forest or towards Bukit Timah Road by crossing Whitely Road. I chose the first and should have stayed the course. As I reached Merryn Rd, the terrace houses did not seem right, I then decided to cross whitely road to Malcolm Park. I felt that the big houses with land and the lonely location would provide cover. What dreadful mistake.

I cut across the secondary forest and came to slope overlooking the backs of large bungalows which most Singaporeans did not know existed. I kept watch, to regain my breath and make my next move. I needed get some clothes and the wash lines were looking attractive. As I came to close to the fence of a single storey bungalow, dogs began to bark. Neighbouring dogs also joined in the chorus and I had to retreat. Thought I will bide my time until nightfall.

As I stayed rooted, within an hour, I could see and hear Police vehicles, Gurkhas and lots of police troopers coming into the area. From my vantage point , I knew that it was going to hard. They began to search the compounds of houses but they did not enter the houses. I suspected that they did not want to upset the Elites. As luck would have it, maids and house owners were told to lock up their dogs while they searched. This was my chance.

I could grab some clothes, hide in one of the detached servants quarters that you one find away from the main house. I picked a house, scaled the fence, grabbed a t-shirt, a long sleeved white shirt and pair of jeans, ran to servants quarters and hid in a store room. I waited to things to die down. I could hear the commotion and eventually after three hrs things began to settle.

What do I do? Make a run for it, hide in the storeroom for sometime, plead with the maid. I chose to plead with the maid. Just then I heard footsteps and it stopped in front of the storeroom. My heart sank. I was doomed. "Come out, I saw you earlier going in", a pinoy voice called out.

I was taken aback. I know this govt favours FT. Have they employed Pinoy policewomen now. What has this world come to? There was nothing else to do, so I opened the door to step out. Standing right in front of me was a Pinoy alright but it was the maid. I had seen her earlier tying up the dog. She had a great body and she seemd to be around 28. Later I found out that she was 35 but kept her looks and her figure.

She told me to go to room where there was bed and hide there until she came back. I was lost. She looked confident. This was not how stories evolve on TV shows and in the movies. I could not work it out.

At about 11pm, she returned and told me that owners will leave for overseas in 3 days and hide here until then.

That night we had the most steamy sex ever. She was a pro, her appetite could not be satisfied. While locked up in Whitely, I kept my self fit and the food was well balanced and nutrient rich. ISD guys were trying their mind games so we were well provided for. That built up fitness helped me thru the night as Lulu ( thats her name) could not stop. I would yell "Bang away Lulu, Bang away Lulu, Bang away good and strong". And she kept going.

Every morning for the next 3 days, I was a spent force. Nothing else to give. This was becoming worse than interrogation. The darkened cell, the spot light, the high powered aircons, were nothing to this.

Lulu told me on the 3rd morning that the owners were leaving. That when my nighmare began. Night after night of torrid sex, perversion and a sense of abuse. Lulu had let the dogs out, 4 rottweilers and I had no chance. I was kept man. If only the Al Qaida leadership and Osama knew what I am enduring in the name of God.

3 weeks later, things got even worse. One evening, Lulu brought along Myleen and Nance. One look I knew trouble was in the air. It didn't take long and the orgy began. My life as sex slave began, I was once again a prisoner.
Decency prevents me from spelling out the acts that were performed on me and the acts that I was ask to perform. One will shudder if I told what was going on.

Please help me.

Sincerely
Mas

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro scroobal,
BRING IN THE TWO OLD BAPOKS PLEASE!!!! The Singapore orgy is not complete without the two clowns!

hiak! hiak! hiak!
DOM

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
so, he's njoying himself all tis while ...

looks like he finds it harder in escaping fr ze tender clutches of lulu, myleen n nance dan ze 'steel' clutches of wks ...

He probably praying hard that WKS finds him. At least there is hope for a second chance after reading about Grandma's easy entry back to Singapore.