• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MAS losses $10.9 Billion, but Mgmt receive 62% salary & bonus increase!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This is unbelievable, MAS suffers its worse loss in 40 years ($10.9 billion), yet over the same time, key management personnel salary and bonuses increased from $13 million in 2010 to $21 million in fiscal year end 2011!. This is an almost 62% increase. Thank you very much to the prostitute press Shit Times for not reporting this, and making me, PAPsmearer, do your job for you. Can some one please ask Ravi to explain the logic behind this. After this record losses, I would have expected to see management pay and bonus cut, not go up by 62%. Are we rewarding MAS management for doing a disastrous job now? Where is this meritocracy that the PAP is claiming? This whole shit mess can be placed on the head of Gay Loong, after all the PMO oversees the MAS.

I don't like this sudden "let's spring an $11 billion loss on the dumb taxpayers" bullshit. I can practically guarantee you that this $11 billion loss did not happen yesterday. These fuckers at MAS and PMO knew months ago the losses would be this big, but keep it top secret quiet until they have no choice to report it because they have to file their annual report. Like that, what about GIC that does not have to file an annual report, what losses are they running at? Also, I find this suspicious that the annual report is released now, after the GE, when the year end is March 2011. Could be they did not want the losses known during the GE campaigning?

Also, Tony Tan, do you care to investigate these losses at MAS or not when u become President? After all, I can see how almost $11 billion losses will negatively impact the same national reserves that u are supposed to safeguard. And Gerard EE, after u are done with the minister pay review committee, can you come review the MAS pay? 11 people earning $21 million is a little too much, don't u think, Gerard?

http://www.mas.gov.sg/about_us/annual_reports/annual20102011/fs09.html

P.S. Anyone knows whether ravi and sundaresh are related?

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
heck , they should take me on board. I can help them do a better job and lose more but will be willing to accept less bonus.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
heck , they should take me on board. I can help them do a better job and lose more but will be willing to accept less bonus.

I am sorry, that job is already reserved for Ho Jinx. They will not take u onboard because u have no experience losing more than $11 billion. Ho Jinx got mah.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ok then. cant argue with that. In the face of that kind of competition I simply have to concede and yield to Ho Jinx.

I am sorry, that job is already reserved for Ho Jinx. They will not take u onboard because u have no experience losing more than $11 billion. Ho Jinx got mah.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wonder how much the office boys/girls are making :confused:

Job title is not all that important. As an office boy, I can network & get alot of valuable inside info & who knows may even get myself a cushy position like that Kate Spade girl :smile:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Wonder how much the office boys/girls are making :confused:

Job title is not all that important. As an office boy, I can network & get alot of valuable inside info & who knows may even get myself a cushy position like that Kate Spade girl :smile:

If you want a cushy job like the Kate Spade girl, u have to do what she did. Fuck your way up the ladder. Maybe if you are an office boy, and got a lau bu 50+ single aunty in a management position, u can beher cabana boy and work up that way. LOL.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I guess the inflation rate is higher in Singapore than the MAS reveals. Salary increase of 62% for the management team is incredible. If Inflation is 5% as they claim, I think a 5% COLA is enough.