• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Martal Arts]- An actual fight at The Cathay that resembles a martial arts tournament

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [Martal Arts]- An actual fight at The Cathay that resembles a martial arts tourna

As usual, sgreans stood by and did nothing. I don't believe the guard would have tried to pick a fight. The young lad seemed to be the one who is trying to show off his pathetic skills. I wonder what will happen when one punch one kill commando comes in.........

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: [Martal Arts]- An actual fight at The Cathay that resembles a martial arts tourna

As usual, sgreans stood by and did nothing. I don't believe the guard would have tried to pick a fight. The young lad seemed to be the one who is trying to show off his pathetic skills. I wonder what will happen when one punch one kill commando comes in.........

He will ask the young punk to call MINDEF to check first. :biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He got the sacked because he was too garang and skillful for his pathetic pay as compared to the poodles. :o

J

JeanGrey

But then again, in Ipman 1 & 2, the real master was able to take on 10 Japs (Ipman 1) & 20+ chinese gangsters (Ipman2) effortlessly.

haha good one! so you think the fight was staged? i don't blame you, there's little evidence the video is real. for all we know, the guard has decided to quit his job and open a kung fu school, and the kid was his disciple...

but that's so unlikely. i'll go with occam's razor on this one.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

those young punks selling keychain always claim that they are ex prisoner trying to do honest day work to get back into society

last month I bought the whole stock from this guy who flexed his tattooed muscle while asking me ... "Keychain? Ai Mai?"

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That is probably one of the perks of being a security guard!!! Can take out on young pai kias!!!!
I believe he resigned on his own accord for fear of his own safety. The pai kia knows where he works & he might round up his cowardly gangs to finish him off.
But then again, in Ipman 1 & 2, the real master was able to take on 10 Japs (Ipman 1) & 20+ chinese gangsters (Ipman2) effortlessly.

In order to take on 10 man, they have to master the massage punch from IP man :biggrin:

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal

No resign lah....read in asiaone today that the management hv assign him to other dept. in case of the punk might come back...n

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That is probably one of the perks of being a security guard!!! Can take out on young pai kias!!!!
I believe he resigned on his own accord for fear of his own safety. The pai kia knows where he works & he might round up his cowardly gangs to finish him off.

Original Singapore master Peter Chong used to hold off more than a dozen of armed samsengs single (bare) handedly.....

The ah lau security guard appears to be the better fighter. Young punk full of wayang only.

Young punk alot of posturing....security uncle just stood steady.
Young punk also lost his cool after uncle smacked him down when he tried that weak back spin kick...
Kudos to uncle holding his own against a younger chap.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Young punk alot of posturing....security uncle just stood steady.
Young punk also lost his cool after uncle smacked him down when he tried that weak back spin kick...
Kudos to uncle holding his own against a younger chap.

This uncle confirm got trained before. :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lau Hero could be a Wing Chun disciple..

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Better watch your back when you try a stunt using "front kick follow by a "turning back kick".
Your opponent will strike you from behind when you turn your back.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

Better watch your back when you try a stunt using "front kick follow by a "turning back kick".
Your opponent will strike you from behind when you turn your back.

In a real fight situation, I'll go for my opponent's balls if he executes a kick on me!

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In a real fight situation, I'll go for my opponent's balls if he executes a kick on me!

Better don't do this unless facing life and death.
Guys need to have their family jewel to pass on their torch to his next generation.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal

No resign lah....read in asiaone today that the management hv assign him to other dept. in case of the punk might come back...n

Hope the management promotes him as master chief in self defence. At least armed those ah pek security guards with life skills to take on trouble makers & young punks instead of standing & gawk like those SMRT personnels wearing vests with the words "Security".