• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Married Policewoman Slut Accuses Lover of Molest!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to your busted liar smelly Ccb criminal bully mouth cheap whore cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate. Pui! View attachment 152548

You disgusting public toilet bowl.

1657890526541.png

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Jeremy Quek busted cheap whore cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate network want to win last word by spamming evil filthy lies go to my Facebook. Unlike you ah sia kia I got plenty of things to do and interests to pursue. Pui!View attachment 152554

Open your cheebye and let them in, your ah nehs cannot wait already!!! You fucking cheebye slut!!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual you Jeremy Quek are fake in everything, an adulterer insulting insulteress. Pui your Cantonese adulteress mother phua cb open leg gave no teach raised liar do evil get caught make fake evidence get caught again said so what and continue to do more evil. Who do you think you are self entitled to do evil to me? Pui! Chicken is you, adulterer is you.
Whenever there's slut, whore, mistress and related topics, we will see your fucking cheebye in the thread.
You are the mother of whore!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Jeremy Quek busted cheap whore cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate network want to win last word by spamming evil filthy lies go to my Facebook. Unlike you ah sia kia I got plenty of things to do and interests to pursue. Pui!View attachment 152554
Fuck your jibye fb gansiokbin
Your plenty of things to do is to go outside harass people and oar your jibye at home
Fucking bastard son of the gan your interest? Play children song and want to sell your lasup piano with jibye juice on it call interest ? Ride the stupid low seat bicycle and be a town bike slut is also your interest.
Learn a few bitchee French want to suck French cock your interest?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck your jibye fb gansiokbin
Your plenty of things to do is to go outside harass people and oar your jibye at home
Fucking bastard son of the gan your interest? Play children song and want to sell your lasup piano with jibye juice on it call interest ? Ride the stupid low seat bicycle and be a town bike slut is also your interest.
Learn a few bitchee French want to suck French cock your interest?
Pui your Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant nonsense. Don’t forget you are the one that declared defaming me aka harassing me a virgin a slut chicken is your thing to do hiding here. In real life you went to jail for harassing a middle aged woman and that’s why you are hiding here taking revenge on me here when I have nothing to do with you going to jail. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pui your Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant nonsense. Don’t forget you are the one that declared defaming me aka harassing me a virgin a slut chicken is your thing to do hiding here. In real life you went to jail for harassing a middle aged woman and that’s why you are hiding here taking revenge on me here when I have nothing to do with you going to jail. Pui!

You are a true fucking slut, shut the fuck up!