• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Married Man Spiked Woman's Drink With Love Potion! Guess The Race!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Photo-of-Wong-Fook-Hiong-from-The-Straits-Times-Wong-Kwai-Chow.jpg

A 43 year old Singaporean man was arrested and fined S$1,500 for secretly putting a “love potion” he bought online in a Japanese lady’s drink in Ngee Ann Polytechnic. Wong Fook Hiong, a married technical support officer with Ngee Ann Polytechnic, bought a US$200 “love potion”, containing animal sedatives and anti-psychotic drugs from online and have been secretly putting the substance in his crush’s water bottle.

The 30 year old Japanese lecturer drank the contaminated water and spat out when she found it unusually bitter. After the same incident happened a few times, on the 5.30pm evening of 12 Jan 2015, she started placing her mobile phone on video recording which caught Wong Fook Hiong in the act around an hour later. He was videoed to pour a substance in her bottle, shook the bottle and placed it back in its original position.

In his mitigation plea, Wong’s lawyer said that he was desperate for the Japanese lady’s attention “whom he liked very much”. The court sentenced Wong to a S$1,500 fine.

http://statestimesreview.com/2016/0...-placing-love-potion-in-japanese-ladys-drink/

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this is what happen when you are a mangina.. you got no balls to go for the women you like and spend $200 for something so irrelevant.

an alpha male will not need such bullshit and women will just go for him.

This mangina must be a PAP supporter.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah Lan Aye, now Jap girls think we Singaporeans are so desperate and despicable to get laid!

See the BUDDHA bracelet! One Horny BULLDSHIT! LOL!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i really look down and have a very bad impression of mangina..especially sinkie ball-less ones.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i try to CSI the photo of the jap lecturer

but only get the name Hirata Yoko.. no photo..

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but the "milky way" doesn't guarantee love and the jap's "black hole", if his stars are not aligned and are light years away:p

It also means that the love potion is real thing and can work else he wouldn't have been fined.
Anyway he could have used the fine $ to buy a expensive gift for the lady. :biggrin:

MisterGuard

Alfrescian
Loyal
A female Japanese teacher and an unscrupulous male colleague with access to "love potion"...

Sounds like a plot from one of those hentai manga. Maybe the male lead in this case also read the same kind of manga and wrongly assumed that his actions will bear fruit...

sorechai

Alfrescian
Loyal

A 43 year old Singaporean man was arrested and fined S$1,500 for secretly putting a “love potion” he bought online in a Japanese lady’s drink in Ngee Ann Polytechnic. Wong Fook Hiong, a married technical support officer with Ngee Ann Polytechnic, bought a US$200 “love potion”, containing animal sedatives and anti-psychotic drugs from online and have been secretly putting the substance in his crush’s water bottle.

The 30 year old Japanese lecturer drank the contaminated water and spat out when she found it unusually bitter. After the same incident happened a few times, on the 5.30pm evening of 12 Jan 2015, she started placing her mobile phone on video recording which caught Wong Fook Hiong in the act around an hour later. He was videoed to pour a substance in her bottle, shook the bottle and placed it back in its original position.

In his mitigation plea, Wong’s lawyer said that he was desperate for the Japanese lady’s attention “whom he liked very much”. The court sentenced Wong to a S$1,500 fine.

http://statestimesreview.com/2016/0...-placing-love-potion-in-japanese-ladys-drink/

Admin please delete this thread or at least my photo. I have paid my S$1,500 fine and I just want to move on.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good job my fellow chinese dog. We chinks love to spike the drinks of women we lust after.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is a thread on hk man are higher class as they married Japanese women..

This sinkie mangina loser cannot even seduce her and have to put poison on her drink.. What the fuck?

That is why I say sinkie losers are worse than 3rd world China chink.. How the Japanese women in Japan feel and have the perception of a sinkie guy after they read this news...

This mangina sinkie loser is a disgrace to all men especially sinkie ones..

I really look down on mangina and despise them.