• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Married Man...Get this!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You have to pay her even if you die before her...

So if the situation is that the husband has cancer (let's say 35 years old), the wife can ask for lump sum payment?

Marriage is really like retirement scheme for women!

Their marriage may not have lasted forever but divorcee Chiam Heng Chow still owed his former wife a lifetime of maintenance.

At 72 years old, however, there was no telling how long his lifetime might be.

So when a court decided that Madam Foo Ah Yam should receive the money all at once, instead of in regular payments, it used an unusual method to work out the size of the lump sum.

It assumed that Mr Chiam will be around until the age of 79 - the average life expectancy of Singaporean men. This effectively gave him another seven years to live.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. heng, i did not do it in sheepishland!
2. fat kid, this is another deterrence to you.
3. why marry some lifetime liability hoh?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wedding-mistake.jpg

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have to pay her even if you die before her...

So if the situation is that the husband has cancer (let's say 35 years old), the wife can ask for lump sum payment?

Marriage is really like retirement scheme for women!

Marriage is my biggest mistake in life.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there is no end on the maintenance. very scary.:eek:

You think that is scary? SINgaporeans 'marriage' to the Pappies, maintenance go on for one lifetime & beyond, even their descendants have to pay & this had been, since 1959, isn't this, scarier!:p

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
why do you get married in the first place?

I remember posting my bachelorhood obituary in the old sammyboy delphiforum back in 2005 just as I was about to get married, the details and reasons for me getting married were in the obituary. Basically it was family pressure, now I live to regret it.

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Son: How much does it cost to get married, Dad?
Father: I don't know son, I'm still paying for it.

Son: Is it true? Dad, I heard that in ancient China, a man doesn't know his wife until he marries.
Father: That happens everywhere, son, everywhere!

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember posting my bachelorhood obituary in the old sammyboy delphiforum back in 2005 just as I was about to get married, the details and reasons for me getting married were in the obituary. Basically it was family pressure, now I live to regret it.

Well, i always keep this rule to myself whenever i am making a decision. The decision must be made with integrity. Do I really want to do this? It must be a yes in my heart if i really want to do it.

I am happy that i stick by this rule, no matter how my life progresses and moves on. It makes me happy and feel free.

peanuts100k

Alfrescian
Loyal
The girls have the women charters to protect them,we should set up one man's charter to protect ourselves too.We have the rights:mad:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another reminder for you not to marry in sinkieland. Get a foreigner wife then live in her homeland. :biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Another reminder for you not to marry in sinkieland. Get a foreigner wife then live in her homeland. :biggrin:

yes but have to remind others this is not an encouragement or reason for you to find wife in night joints.:biggrin:
ltr all go hfj, nc etc to find true love and wife.:biggrin:

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the moment, i am in contact with a few ladies and one of them post a photo to me.

Well, the photo is not her portrait but with a title " what type of boyfriend does she wants"

below is a list of rule-like points statement , like about 6 to 8 of them.

she wants her bf not to like any other girls in facebook.

not to always ask her for sex.

expect the guy to make her laugh.

blah blah blah .. about 6 to 8 of these "rules"

After that, she remove that photo in a few hours times.. but i already take notice of it and i decided not to consider her as one of my future gf anymore.

what a way to put off a guy.

she can keep all those rules by herself for as long as she live from now onwards. :biggrin:

Last edited:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes but have to remind others this is not an encouragement or reason for you to find wife in night joints.:biggrin:
ltr all go hfj, nc etc to find true love and wife.:biggrin:

Goody boy like you should marry those attending churchs. But even so you won't find any virgins there. To get virgins you must get one that is mentally or physical retarded / physically handicapped / damn fugly. Gen Y won't have any. To me all women are whores because it's only a matter of time before their minds become corrupted. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you know these are mistakes and yet go for it, it is no longer called making mistakes..........it's called "Go bang wall" or "take cock beat your own head".

People marry for physical and emotion dependence, as well as to extend their egos with children, under the guise of sharing and naturing.

Sometimes you need to make mistakes in life, like marriage....have kids, have affairs etc.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like you got gay tendencies:o:biggrin:

Goody boy like you should marry those attending churchs. But even so you won't find any virgins there. To get virgins you must get one that is mentally or physical retarded / physically handicapped / damn fugly. Gen Y won't have any. To me all women are whores because it's only a matter of time before their minds become corrupted. :biggrin: