• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Marriage From Hell With A Thai Freelancer Girl ∼ Thailand Story

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

YouTube video description​

Welcome back guys to another story involving a Thai girl, from the land of smiles. Today's story is a long one and an horrendous one. This viewer submitted his story that is about his experience marrying a Thai woman and things going bad really fast. Despite all the warning signs and red flags in his relationship, he still made this woman his Thai wife and took her back to his home country, Australia. It does not have the fairytale ending and although he had multiple chances of leaving her, he said he wanted to share this story to help anyone else in his position. So yeah, its a long Thailand story, so sit back, relax, and lets get into it. I have added a 4K thailand walk to the video, so you can have some nice views while listening to the story.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop reading at 'freelancer' .

All these cheekon are for entertainment purposes or flings only, definitely not wife material, LOL.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So clever hakka ADULTERER son of chicken with cheap dao Tao strategy @AhMeng clone doing dirty tricks to me again starting sugar baby freelancer thread around to feel like a winner by persecuting a virgin as sugar baby with his Hakka pride. When you going to swear if I am a virgin impossible to be chicken you die a violent death and 18 generations whores? Pui!