• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

market rate for servicing a rolex watch

g3abc

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi,
does anyone know - the current charge for normal servicing a rolex watch in singapore ?
I hear that the rolex centre is damn ex'
where to bring watch to ? to reiable watch servicer ? thanks

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi,
does anyone know - the current charge for normal servicing a rolex watch in singapore ?
I hear that the rolex centre is damn ex'
where to bring watch to ? to reiable watch servicer ? thanks

Pay up, it give you a piece of mind, if you can afford to wear a genuine rolex, don't be stingy to save a few dollars, you might not get back your original rolex watch parts.....:p

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal
i m not sure abt price as i have never seviced my watches.but you can bring to rolex hq ,png watch @ parklane or champion time @burlington square.

mopeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why risk your rolex by getting it serviced by somebody who may swap your geniune parts with something else?

Go Tong Center and have a piece of mind.