• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

mark lee have no right to slap jack neo

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
unless mark lee is his secret gay lover..

as a friend, I dont think he has the right unless he is jack neo's father

the way he say it as if he is jack neo ah kong

this chow ah beng has got no brains

by saying that he wants to slap jack neo means that he is being judgemental

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who gives a friggin fuck! Too many people wasted too much time on this national joke already.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is just an ungrateful idiot. jack is the one who make him who he is today. when jack land in deep shit, he actually throw jack stones to make him sink deeper.

what set up new team etc.

who needs enemy with people like him

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is just an ungrateful idiot. jack is the one who make him who he is today. when jack land in deep shit, he actually throw jack stones to make him sink deeper.

Wow lao u guys best leh.

Now Jackass Neo and PockMark Lee doing the BAD COP GOOD COP routine leh. Someone has to be the good cop to salvage the situation ma!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's too quick. One day after news of Jack Neo scandal broke, Mark Lee ready to take over operation not only lock, stock, barrel but also with reburbishment and renovation and renaming. It's like Sunny Ang claiming on Jenny Cheok's insurance policy one day after she disappeared at sea.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah mark really got slap ah jack, ah? ...

dun mind me bring up sumting dat happened quite sum time ago ... me not toking abt ze case here (let it stayed buried la) ... but me still remeber tis response fr 金庸 ...

金庸说:“风流与下流之间本来就有很大的分别!”

记者希望他进一步解释清楚,金庸即时挥笔写下两句:“风流,有情,多不发生性关系;下流,无情,性关系多。”

他说:“多情只是用情多,不涉及性关系的。但下流呢,是无情的,彼此只有性关系!”

记者问:“那么你认为成龙令吴绮莉诞下龙种,究竟是风流还是下流呢?”

金庸顿了一顿,眉头轻锁地微笑说:“成龙是我朋友,对朋友我不想加以批评。”

ah mark shud stfu! ...

Dumbell

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think mark & jack got discuss this before la. mark just pretend to slap him, start his own team, to absorb all the j team members.

you really think mark dare to do this without Jack's permission?

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
mark lee may be waiting for this for very long liao....

remember jack neo forced him to kneel down in front of national tv many years back!

Stage 5

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be fair I think if anyone were to have the right, then it's got to be this dummy kneel-down-on-national-TV-because-Jack-Neo-said-so Lee I guess. Since i think he's the one that had to bear the brunt of jackasses bullcrap the longest. :rolleyes: