• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Maria Ozawa Had breakfast in a philipino restaurant.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At her peak, she was actually quite pretty, but then she put on weight, got some hideous tattoos and her skin complexion deteriorated (probably due to all that cum) but she's still got a fanbase in SE Asia, especially Indonesia.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I almost totally forgot about her. She was such a dream

maria-ozawa-nudes-03.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My two nippon milfs Maki Hojo and Marina Matsumoto. They may be in their 50s but they damn sure still can make the tissue paper fully soaked with millions of my eager offsprings !

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
At her peak, she was actually quite pretty, but then she put on weight, got some hideous tattoos and her skin complexion deteriorated (probably due to all that cum) but she's still got a fanbase in SE Asia, especially Indonesia.
Her cheeks are really fat now. All that shit tasting food in Pinoyland and she’s still able to put on so much weight?!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
She got kena fk by negro b4. She like never kena fk by ang mo. Her hole wont be loose aft negro fk her?

1651756501321.png

Last edited: