• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Marcus Chin's young wife demanded him to buy house for her parent

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
i kana by one philippine girl recently!!!blame it on my little brother!now a lesson learn.

i know this philippine girl in dateinasia.we add each other in facebook.then we add each other status as relationship.then later, she said she want xmas gift from me.and ask me to send her money to buy a netbook cost around 12k peso.i told her i dun have that much.actually i am caution on this.but she said 5 k also can.
too bad, the more i look at her sexy photos in her album, the more my little brother control my thought and tell me to send her the money.
i gong gong before work, went all the way to Chinatown western union to send her the money.after she took the money, she send me message thankis.
i was happy, but then she message me money not enough.i said are you kidding me?u said u already reserved the netbook and if i send you 5k u can have the netbook when you add the 5k with your salary.

she deleted me after that.now i regret .. i lost 150 sg just like that.knn, dont ever let your little brother control you or else..... !lucky only 150 not 150k!!!

Don't worry, you will keep your place in history as the only joker who send money to some internet pictures (sorry to destroy your dream, the person is probably a guy). Looking at the posts you made on China, i am not surprised at all you send money to some pictures on the internet. You should just go Geylang, PAP built Geylang for people like you :smile:

Last edited: