• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

marcelos ( mehmeh ) found

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
He speaks fluent English while I speak with vulgarities in every sentence
he_speaks_fluent_english_while_i_speak_with_vulgarities-thumbnail.jpg

Coming from completely different social circles, Joycee and Marc did not hit it off at first. Nevertheless, a love story began to unfold between this vulgarity-spewing 'ah lian' and the good boy who spoke fluent English.

Their feelings for each other have transcended all other boundaries, she says.

Now Joycee wants to thank Marc for choosing her out of all the girls he had falling at his feet.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
speak fluent English.
big fxxk?

can they speak French, german, italian, spainese, japanese?
If they can do that, than i impress. Ability to speak fluet english in singapore is nothing to be proud of.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
speak fluent English.
big fxxk?

can they speak French, german, italian, spainese, japanese?
If they can do that, than i impress. Ability to speak fluet english in singapore is nothing to be proud of.

Oh .. this is where you are wrong. It is indeed a big fuck to speak fluent english. It is a class of its own. based on so many sinkies who cannot get it right.