• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

mao zhedong the bloody idiot!!!

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
eh why u scold me?:confused:
im true blue born in singapore singapore citizen holding pink IC completed NS liability liao leh -no longer liable with immediate effect.

Mate, the rate this troll is going, he is going to get his head in a tailspin soon. Just love it when people get all emotional over nothing. If he had read my profile as he claimed, he would have known I started writing Chinese recently. Then again, I get mistaken for a Korean in Strathfield, a Japanese in Bondi. I suppose, I neither talk or dress like a Singaporean anymore.

Oei, troll you want to meet me, come over to chinatown, Market city beside haystreet mate. We will see how many chinese PRC you can find there.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mate, the rate this troll is going, he is going to get his head in a tailspin soon. Just love it when people get all emotional over nothing. If he had read my profile as he claimed, he would have known I started writing Chinese recently. Then again, I get mistaken for a Korean in Strathfield, a Japanese in Bondi. I suppose, I neither talk or dress like a Singaporean anymore.

Oei, troll you want to meet me, come over to chinatown, Market city beside haystreet mate. We will see how many chinese PRC you can find there.

aiyah...
also got people starting conversation with me in malay or tamil just bcoz im darker in complexion mah. big deal meh?:biggrin:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah...
also got people starting conversation with me in malay or tamil just bcoz im darker in complexion mah. big deal meh?:biggrin:

Yah loh, he thinks just because I could write Mandarin it automatically categorized me as a PRC mah. Especially when I use powderfull Mandarin to scold him mah.