• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many PRC men married Russian girl

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
8feaf4441a.jpg

3282374d69.jpg

31eec711b3.jpg

f057882234.jpg

b8e93a2dc6.jpg

f368e40e1b.jpg

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
omfg!!!! the second pic russian gal looks more like a man!!! :eek:

Agreed and the guy have the face where you want to smash beer bottles onto his face... :p

The gal on the 3rd pic look hottt !!! :biggrin:

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course many PRC and Ruskie, meet. They share a long common border. Why don't ya show PRC and African girls?

Cheers!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course many PRC and Ruskie, meet. They share a long common border. Why don't ya show PRC and African girls?

Cheers!
There are many enthic Russians who are PRC nationals in HeiLongJiang province especially in/near Harbin area. The pure Russians are known as Lao Mao (老毛)and the Russian/Chinese/Russian mixed are known as Er Mao (二毛). Third generation I don't know. Maybe San Mao.

On top of Russian, they speak fluent Chinese/Mandarin. Much better than Sinkees.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
The name "San Mao" already taken up in prc long ago.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/k0yoOuQTi7Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There are many enthic Russians who are PRC nationals in HeiLongJiang province especially in/near Harbin area. The pure Russians are known as Lao Mao (老毛)and the Russian/Chinese/Russian mixed are known as Er Mao (二毛). Third generation I don't know. Maybe San Mao.

On top of Russian, they speak fluent Chinese/Mandarin. Much better than Sinkees.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
God damn ugly bitches and retarded looking chinamen. The bitches gonna regret because chinamen penises shrink over time and its puny to begin with. I guess a chinamen, owning a vegetable farm helps. They can grow some bitter gourd for their russian wives.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's nothing surprising but it's just that ppl want to live the stereotype that chinese and russians won't integrate unless it's the chinese playing the subservient role or it's a chinese female with a russian male.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Pessimistic Meh ?

800px-Haplogrupo_N_%28ADN-Y%29.PNG

God damn ugly bitches and retarded looking chinamen. The bitches gonna regret because chinamen penises shrink over time and its puny to begin with. I guess a chinamen, owning a vegetable farm helps. They can grow some bitter gourd for their russian wives.

Why are so pessimistic ? Actually hor ... I have been investigating on this crossbred people for sometime. In the ancient days even before the Chou period, there were these Haplogroup N (Y DNA) people mixing with the O type people. Even Mongolians aren't pure bred too.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many are just jealous the chinamen can score some white meat.

uh nothing to be jealous about,,,its like being jealous of a ugly ah tiong that drives a very old, broken down BMW, Mercedes Benz etc,,,where I drive a perfectly good condition brand new toyota,,,with all the modern tech or frills...mine still runs better,,

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when i saw this thread, i thought the russian gals will be like the model looking types we see on tv,,,not this sort of 'quality'..nothing to brag about leh,,and these Northern Ah Tiongs do look funny...are these the average Northern AH Tiong looks?

Last edited: