• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many Msian PRs are very afraid Looney will force them convert to sinkie

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in Malaysia, a billionaire Malaysian Chinese is still non bumi 2nd class citizen.
in Singapore , a working class Chinese citizen is first class citizen with anyone else.

your dignity is worth how much ? can you put a price for dignity ?

I know plenty of Sporeans who have abandoned Spore & the only time I ever see them again is when they are on holidays visiting their Sporean relatives & friends. Only 1 of them returned to Spore because she was posted to Spore as an expat because the Canadian company she was working for decided to open a Spore office.

These ex-Sporeans are my relatives, school friends, colleagues,... In Spore they would be considered as "lesser mortals" while in other countries they would be welcomed because they are educated & employable. The most popular places these people end up is Australia & Canada. Many of their kids were born overseas & do not see themselves as Sporeans.

The funny thing is that some of these children have received Uni scholarships to study in Spore:eek: If they were Sporeans I doubt that they would have received these scholarships.

I was talking to one who received such a scholaship & he tells me that he plans to leave once he completes the masters degree. As the scholarship was free courtesy of the PAP, without any bond, he can leave Spore without any penalty.

Sporeans have been queueing up to leave Spore since the days of LKY. Nothing has improved under LHL. I would say that it has gotten worst.