• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many more reasons to Avoid Australia (Sorry chewed HA HA HA HA)

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is how Australians treat thier own natives:

http://www.news24.com/Content/World...8215/12-11-2009-10-11/Aborigine_women_defaced

Aborigine women 'defaced'
2009-11-12 10:11

* Print article
* Email article

kalahari.net

* buy books, music, dvds, appliances and much more

Books Galore! Millions of books available at discounted prices! Fiction, thrillers, biographies,...

Sydney - Aboriginal women in the far-north Australian town of Katherine have faces "like a squashed tomato" because of frequent beatings by their partners, a magistrate said on Thursday.

Alisdair McGregor made the observation when sentencing an Aboriginal man who assaulted his partner when they were both under arrest and in the back of a police vehicle.

National broadcaster ABC quoted him as telling the Darwin Magistrates Court that while Aboriginal men in Katherine had symmetrical faces, "so many of the women have faces more or less like a squashed tomato" as a consequence of domestic violence.

"This is repeated thumpings, punchings, bashings, kickings, hitting with rocks, hitting with sticks," McGregor said. "And some of these women are so ugly that one has to wonder what sort of a selfless thing that women can have, yet they persevere. Some stick with their men."

Aborigines, who are less than 2% of Australia's population, are six times as likely to be murdered as other Australians and twice as likely to be hospitalised with injuries in assaults. They are five times more likely to be the victims of domestic violence.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
And yet more Australian Hooliganism:

http://www.countercurrents.org/hassan101109.htm

Australia’s Predatory Education

By Ghali Hassan

10 November, 2009
Countercurrents.org

There are more than half a million international students in Australia. Despite the exaggerated “benefits” they allegedly bring to Australia, international students are eroding Australia’s education system at the expense of Australians.

The purpose of this article is to demystify the so-called Australia’s international “education export industry” and sheds light on its profound effects on Australia’s education system and its ability to serve the Australian community. Australia has the highest proportion of international students in tertiary education at 19 per cent of the sector in 2008, compared with an OECD average of 7 per cent. About half of international students in Australia is overwhelmingly (46.3 per cent) in vocational courses, Vocational Education and Training (VET). The number of Asian students in VET courses (services, hospitality and transportation) has grown markedly because they have fewer requirements and designed specifically for people to gain permanent residency.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice research. But not enough materials to make me jealous.
I give you 24 hrs, starting from NOW.

chop! chop!

Meanwhile, I am heading for the pub. :biggrin:

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice research. But not enough materials to make me jealous.
I give you 24 hrs, starting from NOW.

chop! chop!

Meanwhile, I am heading for the pub. :biggrin:

I dont have to. All I have to do is not be in Australia.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal