• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many Malaysians want to migrate to sinkieland

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I support the Malaysian Chinese in their fight against the BN but I don't support their idea of migrating to Sinkie Land..

If Malaysian Chinese think that our fucked island is their version of The Promised Land, then they are really Gong Gongs..

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
its high time we get rid of them and shift them home to mudland,,,if we develop our country properly we dont need mudlanders,,,,or any FTs...except those in Geylang

This I support you.malaysian PR had been leaching on us.time to cut their supply.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh halo running dog and talent day and night difference. What do you think?
Running_Dog_animal-emoticon-0003.gif

Seems like there are more Malaysians who made good in Singapore than Singaporeans in Malaysia. Either the Malaysians are more capable, or our system more accomodating or they discriminate against us in Malaysia...or all of the above!!!

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
True la......when you are asked to eat char siew rice with sand,....its still tastier than a steaming fresh pile of bullshit from Najib right,.....but fuck you ...get this!!

Wtf do we have to fucking settle for any of this fucking crap right??? I want real food....not leftovers fromthe PAP...and certainly not any of najib's bullshit...

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
....and they have every intention to return when situation is better.
They will never set roots here.

That describes how the ancestors of 75% of Sinkies ended up in Sinkieland in the first place. :rolleyes: Their ultimate aim was to return the motherland.

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as chio, I am all in favour of letting them come.

If they want, I can make them come too, I am good like that.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I support the Malaysian Chinese in their fight against the BN but I don't support their idea of migrating to Sinkie Land..

If Malaysian Chinese think that our fucked island is their version of The Promised Land, then they are really Gong Gongs..

Bro, let the Msian Chinese migrate to SinkieLand. Afterall they have so much praises for our garment, keep saying they suffer and sideline by BN.

To be honest the Msian Chinese r smart. Unlike the Bumi. Latter "actually" voted for DAP juz cos BN is corrupted. They "actually" do not wish to have those Bumi privileges given to them by voting DAP? :confused::rolleyes:Dont they know they are biting the hand tat feed them. :rolleyes:Anyway, most Chinese would not migrate here. They want to have both world!:rolleyes: