• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Many cheap brand new condos in JB for MALAYSIAN

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't know how to read? These condos for MALAYSIANS only. Foreigners cannot buy below Rm 1m now. What has their great life got to do with me? And why can't I speak the ugly truth of my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours? They dare to be so lowlife, I dare to talk. I am still far more superior to those MALAYSIANS lowlife in JB forum who tell lies about me.

if cannot buy then u post here kamlan?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes Malaysia is surely paradise. Don't know why the MALAYSIANS complain their govt so much when so many cheap brand new condos with facilities to buy? Don't even need to talk about the cheap health care and medicine and cars at Rm 70k or lesser....

Our government in Singapore made Malaysia Chinese so prosperous and they can easily afford so many condominium in Malaysia.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
With so many properties available and rentals aplenty, why buy? Just take up short term rental (3 to 6 months) and get to see whole of Malaysia without worry if maintenance issues or the neighborhood being taken over by undesirable elements.

Yes you are right. No need to buy for foreigners becos many undesirable elements around like my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours. For locals, ok lah for them to buy as they have the backup to deal with barbarians.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
if cannot buy then u post here kamlan?

Why you targeting me? Other people post on time travel means you can travel back in time? why you don't go make noise there? Anyway my posts sure beat your crap obscene photo post on angmoh tua chee today. You damn bloody thick-skinned hypocrite mudlander dog not to question yourself if cannot have sex with that angmoh you post here for what?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our government in Singapore made Malaysia Chinese so prosperous and they can easily afford so many condominium in Malaysia.

Yes those MALAYSIANS working in Singapore can easily afford multiple properties at such prices. And those two or three or four hundred thousands condos all can rent out to earn high yields.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw all these are private condos with zero restrictions to buy for MALAYSIANS. I haven't even talked about the low medium cost apartments or houses that are supposed to be HDB equivalent (much lower quality though). Those you can buy RESALE for much cheaper than condos. Like this resale low medium cost flat is Rm65k, 751 SF at Seri Alam.

http://www.propertyguru.com.my/prop...la-my&utm_medium=listing&utm_campaign=xmlfeed

RESALE medium cost house

RM 155,000 at Senai

Double sty medium cost For Sales
Land area :15x60sqf
Buil up :1500sqf
Bedroom: 2

http://www.propertyguru.com.my/prop...la-my&utm_medium=listing&utm_campaign=xmlfeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw all these are private condos with zero restrictions to buy for MALAYSIANS. I haven't even talked about the low medium cost apartments or houses that are supposed to be HDB equivalent (much lower quality though). Those you can buy RESALE for much cheaper than condos. Like this resale low medium cost flat is Rm65k, 751 SF at Seri Alam.

Btw don't look down on these low cost flats. Also can rent out and earn high yield. Like this one at some far off location, Kangkar Pulai, already can rent out Rm450 per month.

Type Flat
Tenure Leasehold
Size 400 sqft
PSF RM 1.12 psf
Built Year -
Listing ID 21779987
Price RM 450 / month

kangkar pulai flat

Kangkar Pulai low medium cost Flat

2 bedroom 1 washroom

Corner unit