• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mandela Dead

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
whether u like him or not..
he is a fine man and has the balls

http://abcnews.go.com/International...south-african-president-dies/story?id=8787025

Home> International
Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
Dec. 5, 2013
PHOTO: Nelson Mandela
Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
Next Video Nelson Mandela in 60 Seconds
Auto Start: On | Off

Nelson Mandela, the former South African president whose stubborn defiance survived 27 years in prison and led to the dismantling of the country's racist and brutal apartheid system, has died. Mandela was 95 years old.

South Africa's President Jacob Zuma, who announced Mandela's death, said, "We've lost our greatest son."

Mandela had a number of issues with his health in recent years including repeated hospitalizations with a chronic lung infection. Mandela had been listed in "serious but stable condition" after entering the hospital in June before returning to home to receive continued medical care.

In April, Mandela spent 18 days in the hospital due to a lung infection and was treated for gall stones in December 2012.

Mandela's public appearances had become increasingly rare as he dealt with his declining health.

His last public appearance was in July of 2010, when he attended the final match and closing ceremonies of the soccer World Cup held in South Africa.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mandela and LKY soboed your CPF@55. If they can live pass 90s you can start smell your min sum CPF @75 - 2021.

whether u like him or not..
he is a fine man and has the balls

http://abcnews.go.com/International...south-african-president-dies/story?id=8787025

Home> International
Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
Dec. 5, 2013
PHOTO: Nelson Mandela
Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
Next Video Nelson Mandela in 60 Seconds
Auto Start: On | Off

Nelson Mandela, the former South African president whose stubborn defiance survived 27 years in prison and led to the dismantling of the country's racist and brutal apartheid system, has died. Mandela was 95 years old.

South Africa's President Jacob Zuma, who announced Mandela's death, said, "We've lost our greatest son."

Mandela had a number of issues with his health in recent years including repeated hospitalizations with a chronic lung infection. Mandela had been listed in "serious but stable condition" after entering the hospital in June before returning to home to receive continued medical care.

In April, Mandela spent 18 days in the hospital due to a lung infection and was treated for gall stones in December 2012.

Mandela's public appearances had become increasingly rare as he dealt with his declining health.

His last public appearance was in July of 2010, when he attended the final match and closing ceremonies of the soccer World Cup held in South Africa.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is used to seeing dead people, why not?

a regular funeral wake visitor, highly priced visitor good for photo taking session and his new book " one man's view of funeral wake of VIP".

then at the funeral he will give invitation card to his VIPs with a message 'Must come to mine also".

Mini economic boom for Singapore. Hotle booms, shoping booms car rental booms SIA booms and so much more he can do for GDP growth.

Many VIPs are expected to fly there for his funeral. Will KY Lee be going:confused:

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he is used to seeing dead people, why not?

a regular funeral wake visitor, highly priced visitor good for photo taking session and his new book " one man's view of funeral wake of VIP".

then at the funeral he will give invitation card to his VIPs with a message 'Must come to mine also".

Mini economic boom for Singapore. Hotle booms, shoping booms car rental booms SIA booms and so much more he can do for GDP growth.

His invitation card will be "Call Me & I will Rise"...but,now he needs two to help him!....:biggrin:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RIP Mandela. You have more humanity in your little finger than the other nonagenarian statesman (who will soon follow you) ever had in his entire body.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Mandela is one of my heros. He ranks just behind LKY on my list of great people who have changed the world.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Just wonder aloud, would there be a group of SBF in South Africa waiting for this day?

:confused:

Mandela made the mistake of not endorsing white rule. South African was once an orderly and civilised society when the Ang Mohs were in charge.

The blacks then took over and it has gone downhill ever since.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many VIPs are expected to fly there for his funeral. Will KY Lee be going:confused:

Are Stinkapooreans Ministars invited? Why invite such scums of society to devalue the farewell ceremony to that great man Mandela?

If Stinkapooreans Ministars have any fucking honor, they will not go and hide their fucking faces.
But since we all know moral compasses that they aint, they will go for the fucking freebies and to have another go at stealing more toothpicks

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RIP

I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
Nelson Mandela

His humbleness and patience were his greatest strength and also his weakness.
It was a tough balancing act. Nelson Mandela was basically a puppet president put in place to appease the world by the White rulers of South Africa.

He had no choice but to play ball in order for native South Africans to get their foot in the door.
Had he been a stronger leader fighting for the natives, the former rulers would've said,"see i told you so!'

South Africa has the best opportunities in the black continent to succeed. He left behind a failed nation.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/manawatu-standard/news/5593244/Mandelas-rainbow-nation-a-failure

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
South Africa has the best opportunities in the black continent to succeed. He left behind a failed nation.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/manawatu-standard/news/5593244/Mandelas-rainbow-nation-a-failure

Motherhood statements and wise quotes don't put food on the table and a roof over your head.

What the South African blacks need is a kick in the ass and spurs stuck in their hides plus a good whipping to get them back in line.

Without a discipline and a stern hand, no society can thrive and prosper.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"During my lifetime I have dedicated myself to this struggle of the African people. I have fought against white domination, and I have fought against black domination.

I have cherished the ideal of a democratic and free society in which all persons live together in harmony and with equal opportunities.

It is an ideal which I hope to live for and to achieve. But if needs be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die."

– A statement to the court during the Rivonia trial, April, 20, 1964.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There will be some in this forum who will wrongly draw comparisons with the old man but just take a look at the reaction of the global media and leading politicians to his passing. He fought and destroyed the scourge of Apartheid and sacrificed 27 years of his life in prison. For what he achieved for the blacks, he has my utmost respect.

RIP Nelson Mandela.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are Stinkapooreans Ministars invited? Why invite such scums of society to devalue the farewell ceremony to that great man Mandela?

If Stinkapooreans Ministars have any fucking honor, they will not go and hide their fucking faces.
But since we all know moral compasses that they aint, they will go for the fucking freebies and to have another go at stealing more toothpicks

The only funeral Stinkapoor walking bags of excrement Ministars got to attend and must attend will be the funeral of smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY.
To reassure to those fucking cowardly ministars that truly that bastard LKY is dead and with eyes closed while being fucked and screwed by the demons and ghouls.

This will convince them that their time cum and they can hooot hoot hoot for the hundreds of billions LKY stolen from all of us

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
i realise a lot of good men are passing on, we need more of these type of men for replacement, if not the world will be filled with filthy evil people, like pap's cronies. give me a gun anytime...:rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lau Chee Bai has outlived another one. :wink:

Still in the title race: King Bhumibol of Thailand, the Pope and Pope Emeritus, Mugabe. :biggrin:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
There will be some in this forum who will wrongly draw comparisons with the old man but just take a look at the reaction of the global media and leading politicians to his passing. He fought and destroyed the scourge of Apartheid and sacrificed 27 years of his life in prison. For what he achieved for the blacks, he has my utmost respect.

RIP Nelson Mandela.

I would hardly call Apartheid a "scourge". In a country like South Africa, it was a blessing at best or a necessary evil at worst.

It brought law and order and prosperity to the nation. It may not have been "fair" to all but it was necessary in order to govern effectively.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

RIP Nelson Mandela.

Nelson Mandela is about the same age as Old Fart, so they are technically speaking, 'batch boys'. That's about as far as similarities go.

One major difference between the two:

Nelson Mandela gets thrown into jail for his beliefs, the Old Fossil throws people into jail for their beliefs.