• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Manchester United vs Liverpool in Thailand tonight

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
$200 bet on Manchester United 1x2 :smile:
Wow congrats bro.
My uncle didn't placed his bet before ko both sides too heavy duty.
When Manu was up by 1 goal my uncle saw many fools leeches trying to turn the table when fools was @4.0 so my uncle quicklee wanted to bet on manu -1.5 @2.95 but was suspended too fast up by 2 goals KNN

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow congrats bro.
My uncle didn't placed his bet before ko both sides too heavy duty.
When Manu was up by 1 goal my uncle saw many fools leeches trying to turn the table when fools was @4.0 so my uncle quicklee wanted to bet on manu -1.5 @2.95 but was suspended too fast up by 2 goals KNN

Thanks bro for your well wishes too :smile:

Finally I won & I also saw your long winning streak in the J League 1 & 2 very impressive :thumbsup:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks bro for your well wishes too :smile:

Finally I won & I also saw your long winning streak in the J League 1 & 2 very impressive :thumbsup:
My uncle's bets are nothing compared to your big timer kind :biggrin: KNN if my uncle is not wrong the opening odds for manu should be quite high? Near ko time my uncle went in and saw a level match so he didn't bet 1st ended no chance to place bet KNN

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle's bets are nothing compared to your big timer kind :biggrin: KNN if my uncle is not wrong the opening odds for manu should be quite high? Near ko time my uncle went in and saw a level match so he didn't bet 1st ended no chance to place bet KNN

Your uncle is so humble .. to me it’s was such a long wait for a Manchester United win tonight my winning odd is $3.10 for 1x2 :biggrin:

This coming Thursday Toto 8m I hope your uncle can buy a full System 12 :smile:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Manchester United 3-0 up now :biggrin:

Calma, it's just a preseason warmup event. Also done every summer to make a quick cash grab ('connect with fans overseas'). :rolleyes:

Many of those playing could be loaned out or sold before the season officially begins. :wink:

Same shit every year. :roflmao:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whytf did'nt klopp field his best players in the first half like manure did???
hope he don't suka-suka make same mistake against cp this Friday, as sinkies not bodoh like the thais who lost their bets
going, you know....thanks to pappies for gstv to cover costs of the trg session and match tickets. ynwa! :whistling:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whytf did'nt klopp field his best players in the first half like manure did???
hope he don't suka-suka make same mistake against cp this Friday, as sinkies not bodoh like the thais who lost their bets
going, you know....thanks to pappies for gstv to cover costs of the trg session and match tickets. ynwa! :whistling:

It's nothing more than a glorified friendly, a warmup session for the players and a chance for the managers to assess the players, to identify who to sell and who to loan out.

And there's no point to go all out, might risk injury.

Make a few local fans happy, collect money from ticket sales, boost the branding of the football club.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Calma, it's just a preseason warmup event. Also done every summer to make a quick cash grab ('connect with fans overseas'). :rolleyes:

Many of those playing could be loaned out or sold before the season officially begins. :wink:

Same shit every year. :roflmao:

Let see how many paying fans buy tickets to watch Liverpool vs Crystal Palace match this Friday :rolleyes:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's nothing more than a glorified friendly, a warmup session for the players and a chance for the managers to assess the players, to identify who to sell and who to loan out.

And there's no point to go all out, might risk injury.

Make a few local fans happy, collect money from ticket sales, boost the branding of the football club.
hanor, that's a given but only not friendly on the pocket if the results had gone the other way :redface:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Liverpool must try harder to win the match, the stadium will be packed with only their supporters. Crystal Palace have no supporters in SG.

Crystal Palace manager is Patrick Vieira, Arsenal fans can go and say hello to him. :biggrin:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alex Ferguson is 80 years old now :biggrin:

Let hope Manchester United win the Premier League again & bring back the good old days :smile:

Last edited: