• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United Season 2011-12

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alex Ferguson says Arsene Wenger is being hounded

ALEX FERGUSON has launched an impassioned defence of arch-rival Arsene Wenger.
Arsenal boss Wenger takes his side to Old Trafford tomorrow having picked up just one point from their opening two Premier League games.

And the Gunners chief is also under fire after failing to bolster his squad with big names this summer as the club's six-year trophy drought continues.

But Ferguson insists the Frenchman has been treated unfairly.

The Manchester United manager said: "The hounds are in full cry and they are after Arsene Wenger.

"I have every sympathy for the Arsenal boss because current criticisms take us beyond the normal competitive nature of football.

"All managers live in a world of intense rivalry because it is what the game is all about.

"But sometimes I despair at the way fans and the media focus on a manager who obviously has problems but who is treated in such a cavalier fashion.

"It is fair to say that United and Arsenal have had their battles over the years, both on and off the pitch.

"But I have never lost my respect for a man who is an accomplished manager and has served the Gunners well. I think all managers would echo that view.

"But supporters are much more critical and demanding these days, encouraged by phone-ins and the like on radio."

**************************************************************************************************************
When I read reports like this, I have a feeling Fergie may field an understrength squad perhaps the under 16 to play Arse's first 11.

Falcao

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back to soccer, so how United and Arse tonite?

Man Utd vs Arsenal

1 - 0
2 - 1

but..

This is the game to watch. :biggrin:

332o3e0.jpg

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the first time, Anderson played poorly. He showed signs of fatigue. Smalling was simply sensational and Ash Young's goals were gems.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For the first time, Anderson played poorly. He showed signs of fatigue. Smalling was simply sensational and Ash Young's goals were gems.
Anderson is too consistent, SAF should sell him, and so is Park, couldnt keep up with the youngsters speed.

jw5

Loyal
MamaMia 8-2!!!! When was the last time they scored 8 goals?:eek:

Didn't they beat Notts Forest or Ipswich by 9 goals not that long ago?
OGS or Cole scored 4 goals or something like that.

You're right about Smalling, he is playing like a natural right back, no wonder Fergie let Brown and O'Shea go.
I prefer Evans and Jones to Rio, at least they played with determination and an earnest attitude, unlike the horny guy. :o
Young was absolutely great, everytime he got the ball, you sensed something good would happen.

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arsene-Wenger-Sir-Alex-Ferguson.jpg

Sir Alex: Now, now Wanker, pull yourself together,
don't be a cry-baby like pundit-wannabe Gallego82.

Wanker: Alex, will i be sack soon?

Sir Alex; Don't worry, you like PAP ministers,
have a good track record. no one can replace you.
If the worst comes to the worst, i have contacts in S'pore
to get you a job in the S-League.

Wanker: Huh, Ass-League, i prefer you take me to a mental asylum now.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't they beat Notts Forest or Ipswich by 9 goals not that long ago?
OGS or Cole scored 4 goals or something like that.

You're right about Smalling, he is playing like a natural right back, no wonder Fergie let Brown and O'Shea go.
I prefer Evans and Jones to Rio, at least they played with determination and an earnest attitude, unlike the horny guy. :o
Young was absolutely great, everytime he got the ball, you sensed something good would happen.

Bro, I should rephrase that question-When was the last time Man U scored eight goals or more against a 'top 4 contender' for the Premier League?:biggrin: