• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United 2015-2016

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Manchester United: Van Gaal hints at 'surprise' striker signing
06:48, 18 JULY 2015
BY ROB DAWSON http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...news/manchester-united-van-gaal-hints-9664355

Man Utd manager insists he's not worried about the depth of his forward line after his side beat Club America in Seattle on Friday night.

Louis van Gaal has hinted he could add a 'surprise' name to his Manchester United forward line before the transfer deadline.

The United manager watched his side win their first pre-season game against Club America in Seattle thanks to a debut goal from Morgan Schneiderlin.

He used another new signing, Memphis Depay, in a central role behind striker Wayne Rooney in the first-half with the only other recognised forward in the squad, James Wilson, replacing the England captain at half-time...............

LVG has everyone in the media guessing. Dun think it will be Mueller though. Munich will burn if that happens. My guess is United will sell Evans to Everton for 6 million quids and buy him back for 20 million and announce to the world that he's the surprise striker that every Man U faithful yearns for. :biggrin:

The announcement that Rooney will be the main striker is music to my ears. Not becuz he'll knock in the goals but there's no turning back to a midfield role for this thug!

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't take the tabloids seriously, what with such headlines. It's rumour mill season, with scraps :rolleyes:

Confirmed: Man United to announce striker signing
LOUIS VAN GAAL has confirmed Manchester United are signing a striker.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/454967/Man-United-news-and-transfers

he Red Devils were linked with a stunning swoop for Gareth Bale over the weekend.

They are understood to be interested in Barcelona's Pedro while Bayern Munich's Thomas Muller is another name in the frame.

United boss Van Gaal has announced a frontman is on his way to Old Trafford.

But the Dutchman has refused to say who.

He said: "A surprise? Yes. He’s in the process.

"It’s not the striker that the media has written. But you have to wait and see.

"The transfer period is open until September 2."

Wayne Rooney is the only fit and established striker in the United ranks.

Javier Hernandez is injured - and also set for a move to the MLS - while James Wilson is set for a loan move away from Old Trafford.

And Bale's Bale's gbp95mil is OTT:eek:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/454625/Man-United-transfer-news-Gareth-Bale

Man United confirm they still want to pull off stunning £95m swoop for Gareth Bale
MANCHESTER UNITED are reportedly set to make a stunning attempt to sign Gareth Bale.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cat's out the bag? :p

Revealed! 'Secret' Manchester United transfer target is Fernando Llorente of Juventus

22:30, 21 JULY 2015
BY DAVID MCDONNELL http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...led-secret-manchester-united-transfer-6110835

Reds were offered the 6ft 5in Spain international striker and have asked to be “kept informed” of his situation at the Italian champions

Atalanta-BC-v-Juventus-FC-Serie-A.jpg
Louis van Gaal's mystery transfer target can be revealed as Juventus striker Fernando Llorente, writes David McDonnell in San Francisco.

Manchester United boss Van Gaal admitted during the club’s current pre-season tour in the US that he is after a forward, but refused to disclose the player's identity.

However, the Old Trafford giants have been offered giant Spain international Llorente and have asked to be “kept informed” of his situation.

The link to 30-year-old Llorente emerged as Angel Di Maria’s proposed £45m move to Paris Saint-Germain edged nearer as officials from the French club held talks with United executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward on Monday in London.

United are looking at a range of options to bolster their forward line, after allowing Robin van Persie and Radamel Falcao to leave this summer.

They have been linked with moves for Thomas Muller of Bayern Munich and Barcelona’s Pedro, but Van Gaal is now said to be considering a move for Llorente.

Llorente, 30, has struggled since joining Juventus from Athletic Bilbao two years ago, managing just 27 goals in 90 appearances.

He was restricted to five minutes as a late sub as Juve lost 3-1 to Barcelona in the Champions League final and is looking to move this summer.

United, however, will face competition for Llorente from Real Madrid, who are said to be ready to bid for the 6ft 5in front-man.

Van Gaal bemoaned United’s lack of height last season, and the arrival of Llorente would certainly help to address that issue.

But the Dutchman has been coy on the identity of the forward he is after, saying: “It’s not the striker the media has written. But you have to wait and see.”

[video]http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/revealed-secret-manchester-united-transfer-6110835[/video]

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Van Gaal: 'Surprise' Manchester United signing is NOT a striker

The Dutchman had previously hinted that a surprise forward could yet arrive at Old Trafford this summer but he now insists the mystery player is not a striker after all
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal once again alluded to a 'surprise' signing this summer, but insists it will not be a striker.

Van Gaal was speaking to the media after his side beat San Jose Earthquakes 3-1 in their latest pre-season friendly, with goals from Juan Mata, Memphis Depay and Andreas Pereira.

The Dutchman has previously hinted that he will bolster his striking ranks with a player who has not been written about in the newspapers, but now says the man in question is not a forward after all.

"I have read in the media a striker is the surprise," he said. "That's not right. It's something else."

After United beat Club America in the early hours of Saturday morning Van Gaal discussed his options up front for next season, saying: "We have Rooney, he can play in striker's position, and all media had written he should play there so I listen and now you put this question so I don't know what you want.................................

http://www.goal.com/en-sg/news/3875/transfer-zone/2015/07/22/13787642/van-gaal-surprise-manchester-united-signing-is-not-a-striker?ICID=HP_BN_1

*************************************************************************************************************************
Keep the furry cat. My guess is Gaitan or Isco.

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man Utd transfer news: Barcelona admit they are powerless to stop Pedro from leaving
Luis Enrique says any club wishing to sign their attacker must meet his £22m release clause, but club cannot stand in player's way if he wishes to leave

By Mark Ogden11:59PM BST 22 Jul 2015 http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...are-powerless-to-stop-Pedro-from-leaving.html

pedro_3382492b.jpg

Barcelona coach Luis Enrique has paved the way for Manchester United to sign Pedro Rodriguez by admitting the European champions are powerless to stop the forward leaving the Nou Camp if his £22m release clause is activated.

United manager Louis van Gaal has identified Pedro as a priority target to bolster his attacking options at Old Trafford, with the 27-year-old able to play in a central role or on the right flank.

The Spain international has told friends that he is keen to move to United in order to play regular football after accepting defeat in his attempt to break up the Lionel Messi-Neymar-Luis Suarez front line at Barcelona.

And Enrique, speaking on the club’s tour of the United States, has conceded that Barcelona are vulnerable to United triggering Pedro’s escape clause.

Pedro has a £22m release clause written into his Barcelona contract.
“Pedro? If he wants to go, a club will have to meet his release clause,” Enrique said. “I have talked with Pedro to discuss his situation.
“I have told him how I think about it and he told me how he feels about it, but I obviously won't reveal the exact content of the conversation we had.”

Despite wanting to keep the player at the Nou Camp, Enrique is understood to accept Pedro’s frustrations with his reduced role with the European champions.

Sergio Busquets has admitted that Pedro is looking to leave Barcelona to secure first-team football, and that Busquets has tried to persuade Pedro to stay on at the Nou Camp.
"Yes I have spoken to him but I won't tell you what he said," Busquets said. "It was a private conversation, but I would want him to stay, I would love him to stay.
"He is a friend of mine and it will be his final decision, but he wants to play more and get more minutes. That's what he wants.
"But we are in a team of great players and it's hard for him. Finally it will be his decision but I hope he stays."

Pedro, who signed a new contract last month after negotiating a reduction in the size of his trigger fee, has so far remained silent on his intentions. But Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho publicly abandoned his pursuit of the Canary Islander last week, with the Premier League champions made aware of Pedro’s preference for a move to Old Trafford.

United have yet to lodge a bid for the forward, with Angel di Maria’s future yet to be resolved, but with executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward due to return to the States on Thursday following a four-day break in Manchester, talks could take place in San Francisco this weekend ahead of an International Champions Cup clash between the two clubs in Santa Clara on Saturday.
Pedro could face United at the Levi’s Stadium after making his first appearance on tour during Barcelona’s victory against LA Galaxy in Pasadena on Tuesday.

United could face Barcelona in the Champions League this season and Busquets admits that, despite the English club's recent absence from the competition, Van Gaal's team remain a threat.
"They are a big club," said Busquets, who has twice played against United in Champions League finals.
"Last year and maybe still this year they have been a team under construction. They have new players and a relatively new coach.
"They will need time, but they are still competitive. We will see what happens in the future.
"They have made some good additions to the team and they can win the Champions League with their new players.
"I am relatively worried about facing them, but I have always seen Old Trafford from the television and I would love to play there."

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sergio Ramos agreed to leave Real and heading to Man U? :eek
Latest grapevine on tug of war with SR :p

Manchester United transfers: Real Madrid plan showdown talks with Ramos

14:58, 22 JULY 2015 BY JAMES ROBSON http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...chester-united-transfers-sergio-ramos-9708064

Real president Florentino Perez will meet Man Utd target Sergio Ramos next week in a bid to prevent his move to Old Trafford

Sergio Ramos remains insistent on leaving Real Madrid for UnitedSergio Ramos remains insistent on leaving Real Madrid for United
Real Madrid will try to convince Sergio Ramos to abandon plans to join Manchester United when the centre back holds fresh talks with president Florentino Perez next week.

Perez is due to sit down with the Spanish international when Real’s pre-season tour heads to China.

He is determined end the uncertainty over Ramos’ future after the 29-year-old told the club that he wants them to open negotiations with United over a move to Old Trafford.

Real manager Benitez and Perez are both determined to keep hold of Ramos. Perez is adamant Ramos is not for sale and has already rejected a bid of £28m from United. But it is understood the player has made his mind up to leave the Bernabeu and could prove key in Real’s attempts to sign David de Gea this summer.

United are refusing to consider any bid for their goalkeeper that is below £32m.

They are also insisting that Ramos be included in any deal.

Perez knows he will face a potential backlash from supporters if he allows such an iconic figure to leave the club.

Van Gaal is targeting a world class centre back this summer. Even if Ramos does reiterate his intention to end his time at Real, Perez will demand a fee of £65m - a world record for a defender.

It is looking likely De Gea will be at United next seasonReal Madrid are targeting United keeper De Gea
United are unwilling to meet that valuation for a player who turns 30 next season and has little or no sell-on value.

Executive vice chairman Ed Woodward is prepared to let the matter drag on until transfer deadline day, but both clubs would prefer the matter to be resolved sooner.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Memphis Depay: Man Utd striker scores in friendly victory

By Simon Stone. BBC Sport in San Jose

Memphis Depay scored his first Manchester United goal in a 3-1 pre-season win over Major League Soccer side San Jose Earthquakes.

_84412158_depay_reuters.jpg

The £31m Dutch forward took advantage of a poor backpass to score United's second, eight minutes before half-time.

Juan Mata had earlier put Louis van Gaal's side in front, before Fatai Alashe pulled one back for the hosts.

Andreas Pereira scored the third for United, who were watched from the stands by ex-boss Sir Alex Ferguson.

The Red Devils have won both games of their United States tour so far, but they can expect a much tougher test when they face Spanish champions Barcelona in Santa Clara on Saturday (21:00 BST kick-off).

How did Manchester United line-up?
First-half team: Johnstone, Darmian, Jones, Blind, Shaw, Mata, Carrick, Schneiderlin, Young, Depay, Rooney.
Second-half team: Johnstone, McNair, Smalling, Evans, Blackett, Lingard, Schweinsteiger, Herrera, Pereira, Januzaj, Wilson.

Van Gaal on speculation over Angel Di Maria's future
"It is a process. It's what I always say. When we think we have to say something I shall say it. He will come to the tour on 25 July."

Will United buy a striker?
"I don't know if I want to buy a striker. I have read in the media that the striker is a surprise. No. That is not what I said. You are saying that. No. I mean something else."

Schweinsteiger's performance
"Players can play bad. When you only have six days training in your legs and you have to play 45 minutes, everybody thinks it is easy to step in but it is not.
"I think the first match he played very well. Today he played bad."

De Gea's fitness
"I have good hope that he can play against Barcelona on Saturday. He was still injured for this match, Anders Lindegaard was also injured.
"I said to De Gea, go stand in the goal so we had a point of direction for my attackers. But don't do anything to risk your injury more. I think he can play on Saturday."

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Ramos leaves the, REAL's backline will cave in. If Ramos makes a U-turn, then REAL would put someone up as sweetener in exchange for DG. That player could be Isco. The talented player is rotting on the bench and sooner rather than later, he'll seek a move elsewhere.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Memphis Depay: Man Utd striker scores in friendly victory

By Simon Stone. BBC Sport in San Jose

Memphis Depay scored his first Manchester United goal in a 3-1 pre-season win over Major League Soccer side San Jose Earthquakes.

Schweinsteiger's performance
"Players can play bad. When you only have six days training in your legs and you have to play 45 minutes, everybody thinks it is easy to step in but it is not.
"I think the first match he played very well. Today he played bad."

COLOR]

Basti needs to lose weight and work on his fitness. It's hard to separate the ball from the player.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Ramos leaves the, REAL's backline will cave in. If Ramos makes a U-turn, then REAL would put someone up as sweetener in exchange for DG. That player could be Isco. The talented player is rotting on the bench and sooner rather than later, he'll seek a move elsewhere.
No Isco please, he's like Herrera, we have good midfield already, add another striker we put Rooney at No. 10 we are super packed.

If we can get Varane, that will be good, LOL

Its good we got Schneiderlin, just saw his skills, he's a ball winner in front of the back four, very very good :biggrin:

He will outshine Schwiney, no doubt about it.

[video=youtube;HTIICvqsylY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTIICvqsylY[/video]

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zlatan Ibrahimovic coy on PSG exit amid Manchester United link
Last Updated: 23/07/15 1:20am http://www.skysports.com/football/n...c-coy-on-psg-exit-amid-manchester-united-link

psg-ligue-1-lens-parc-des-princes-zlatan-ibrahimovic_3273918.jpg

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been linked with Manchester United. Zlatan Ibrahimovic remained tight-lipped on his PSG future amid speculation linking him with Manchester United, saying his destiny is in the hands of agent Mino Raiola.

Louis van Gaal hinted that he is in the market for a striker, and several UK newspapers have suggested the Sweden international could be the target.

The United boss has since backtracked on those suggestions, but Sky Bet have reduced their odds to 3/1 on Ibrahimovic heading to Old Trafford.
The striker scored as PSG beat Fiorentina 4-2 in the International Champions Cup on Tuesday morning, and after the game Ibrahimovic said any move will be dealt with by his agent.

"Should I stay in Paris? My future is in the hands of Mino Raiola," he told Sky Italia.

Louis van Gaal backtracked on claims he is "in the process" of signing a surprise striker.
Next up for PSG is a clash with Chelsea, live on Sky Sports on Saturday morning, and Ibrahimovic said he was pleased with how Tuesday’s encounter went.

“It was a good game," he said.

"The team played well but we must continue to work to find our rhythm. Against Fiorentina, we showed we were physically strong but mentally as well.

"We did a good job. Now we must continue working. It is only pre-season."

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zlatan Ibrahimovic coy on PSG exit amid Manchester United link
Last Updated: 23/07/15 1:20am http://www.skysports.com/football/n...c-coy-on-psg-exit-amid-manchester-united-link

attachment.php

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been linked with Manchester United. Zlatan Ibrahimovic remained tight-lipped on his PSG future amid speculation linking him with Manchester United, saying his destiny is in the hands of agent Mino Raiola.

Louis van Gaal hinted that he is in the market for a striker, and several UK newspapers have suggested the Sweden international could be the target.

The United boss has since backtracked on those suggestions, but Sky Bet have reduced their odds to 3/1 on Ibrahimovic heading to Old Trafford.
The striker scored as PSG beat Fiorentina 4-2 in the International Champions Cup on Tuesday morning, and after the game Ibrahimovic said any move will be dealt with by his agent.

"Should I stay in Paris? My future is in the hands of Mino Raiola," he told Sky Italia.

Louis van Gaal backtracked on claims he is "in the process" of signing a surprise striker.
Next up for PSG is a clash with Chelsea, live on Sky Sports on Saturday morning, and Ibrahimovic said he was pleased with how Tuesday’s encounter went.

“It was a good game," he said.

"The team played well but we must continue to work to find our rhythm. Against Fiorentina, we showed we were physically strong but mentally as well.

"We did a good job. Now we must continue working. It is only pre-season."
See YY, I told you last night liao, its possible its Zlatan, perfect for our team, can hold the ball and let the wingers do the damage :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honestly we do need one more striker, allow us to play 442 if need be. If Harry Kane is not possible, get Perez from Newcastle, a speed merchant n young n great potential. When Real comes calling years later, we can sell him for another 80 mil. Ibrahimovic isn't too old liao, don't bother.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
See YY, I told you last night liao, its possible its Zlatan, perfect for our team, can hold the ball and let the wingers do the damage :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Dun think he's ideal. He's a hot head with a loose canon and spells trouble with a capital T.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly we do need one more striker, allow us to play 442 if need be. If Harry Kane is not possible, get Perez from Newcastle, a speed merchant n young n great potential. When Real comes calling years later, we can sell him for another 80 mil. Ibrahimovic isn't too old liao, don't bother.

They should go for this Croat who wants to play regular football next season and bring on the more of the academy players in 2-3 years time for a smooth transition. We will likely lose Carrick and some of the older players by then.

[video=youtube;nNwYkX11Bvw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNwYkX11Bvw[/video]

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
buy ah...............hope Man U get all the players they wanna buy..........throw all that money into the sea............LOL

buy Schweinsteiger and Schneiderlin for 40m pound..............buy Vidal mah lagi hor..............LOL

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
man u are in san jose this morning and they beat the shit out of barcelona 3-1
Was looking out for telly live. Yahoo:p

Man Utd 3-1 Barcelona: Wayne Rooney on target for United

By Simon Stone
BBC Sport in Santa Clara, California

Manchester United gained their best pre-season victory so far by beating Barcelona 3-1 in front of 68,414 at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California.

Wayne Rooney's eighth-minute header from Ashley Young's corner put United in front.
Jesse Lingard doubled the lead when he swept home Tyler Blackett's cross after Louis van Gaal had replaced his entire starting XI just past the hour mark.

Rafinha's splendid volley in the final minute was followed almost immediately by United's third from Adnan Januzaj as Van Gaal's team struck on the break.

Victory over the European champions is a welcome sign of progress for Van Gaal - particularly in attack - although Barcelona did hit the woodwork on three occasions, twice through Luis Suarez, who also had a goal disallowed for offside.

United, who have a 100% record from their three US tour games, have only one match of their pre-season campaign remaining, against Paris St-Germain in Chicago on 29 July.
Making their case to start the new season

David De Gea
Speculation remains over the future of goalkeeper David De Gea
Louis van Gaal said on Friday his starting line-up to face Barcelona would be a pointer to the side he intends to select for the opening Premier League game against Tottenham on 8 August.
The minor injury that kept out Bastian Schweinsteiger and Marcos Rojo's late return from Copa America duty mean Van Gaal's words cannot be taken as gospel, even without the potential for additional personnel being signed in the next fortnight.

But there are still some surprises. Daley Blind is ahead of Chris Smalling in the central defensive pecking order. Memphis Depay has been picked as a number 10 behind captain Wayne Rooney rather than in the wider role it was anticipated he would occupy following his £31m arrival from PSV Eindhoven.

And then there is Ashley Young. The 30-year-old is out of contract next summer and there has been no suggestion his deal will be renewed. But with Angel Di Maria's future uncertain, Young has a chance to build on last season, when he was one of United's most consistent performers.

He impressed against Barca, cutting in from the left flank and darting across their defence. Had it not been for the strong hands of goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen, Young could easily have got the goal his incisiveness deserved.
How are the new boys settling in?

Depay is the most notable presence of the £80m plus that United have spent on their four new signings this summer, Quick and direct, it is clear Depay has an eye for goal, and is maybe a touch too selfish at times. But he looks to be one of those players who has the knack of making things happen. He led Gerard Pique a merry dance at the start of the second-half as he threatened a second goal.

Of equal importance, the 21-year-old's link-up play with Rooney has been good. Both have scored on tour following Rooney's header against Barcelona and United can feel confident about posing a more potent threat domestically than they did last season.

Of the rest, Morgan Schneiderlin is more quietly efficient than eye-catching. He lacks experience at the highest level and there were times at the Levi's Stadium when Barcelona played around him rather too easily. Improvement will come though, especially with Michael Carrick's experience cajoling him into the right positions.
Van Gaal surprised observers by saying Matteo Darmian was behind Antonio Valencia at right-back given the £12.8m newcomer is a current Italian international and the Ecuadorian is a makeshift in the role. But there are clearly a few rough edges to smooth given the regularity with which Darmian drove forward down the wing without checking if there was adequate cover. The merits of Bastian Schweinsteiger have still to be seen. The German was "bad" against San Jose Earthquakes, according to Van Gaal. He missed out against Barca with a minor injury.
The case for the defence

Former Liverpool striker Luis Suarez struck the post twice for Barcelona in the first half
If United looked good in attack, they wobbled at the back.
In one sense, the much-talked-about attempt to sign Sergio Ramos from Real Madrid highlights a glaring problem in central defence. Yet if it came at the cost of David De Gea, it would rob United of one of their key men.
De Gea stood out against Barcelona. His early save from Sergi Roberto set the tone for another assured performance.

Nonetheless, Barca, without Lionel Messi and Neymar, were able to exploit the space between Blind and Phil Jones and the midfielders who were supposed to be screening them. Faults evidently exist that the return of Rojo cannot be guaranteed to fix.

It leaves Van Gaal in a tricky position. Stick with De Gea and let his contract run down or push for Ramos knowing any replacement goalkeeper - Ajax's Jasper Cillessen is the favoured candidate - may not measure up to his predecessor.

Second string make their point
Juan Mata (left), Wayne Rooney and Ashley Young all came off in the second half
As promised, Van Gaal changed his entire starting XI shortly after the hour mark.
Schweinsteiger's injury meant a first pre-season appearance for Marouane Fellaini, who is suspended for United's opening three games. Valencia also played for the first time this pre-season.
Jonny Evans, who is expected to leave Old Trafford before the transfer window closes, was not used as Paddy McNair partnered Chris Smalling in central defence in the re-jigged formation.
The second string could be forgiven an element of disenchantment at being made to feel bit-part figures.
But some of the younger players in particular have work to do if they are to secure a place in Van Gaal's plans for the new campaign.

To that end, England Under-21 international Lingard, who has already had four loan moves, picked a good time to announce his intentions by scoring United's second shortly after his introduction.
Januzaj, who looked so good under David Moyes only for his performances to lapse markedly last season, also needs to catch the eye and after striking the side netting, the 20-year-old got his goal in stoppage time.

How the sides lined-up

Manchester United
First half: De Gea, Darmian, Jones, Blind, Shaw, Carrick, Schneiderlin, Mata, Memphis, Young, Rooney
Second half (entire team changed after 62 mins): Johnstone, Valencia, Smalling, McNair, Blackett, Lingard, Fellaini, Herrera, Wilson, Pereira, Januzaj

Barcelona
First half: Ter Stegen, Adriano, Pique, Vermaelen, Alba, Busquets, Sergi, Rafinha, Iniesta, Suarez, Pedro
Second half: Macip, Rakitic, Bartra, Mathieu, Alba, Gumbau, Sergi, Rafinha, Sandro, Munir, Halilovic

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Angel Di Maria moves to PSG, he'll be considered another United flop. They will certainly not recoup the £60m they paid Real Madrid for him.