• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man with two penises writes tell-all memoir

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Over here is more about having balls.. If you got many penis and no balls also no use.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Did you and your family eat pork today? One PAP minister is missing your wife's Chee buy now.

I eat pork today. Did you get pork today? You never fuck bad to matland and eat Bak Kut teh at Klang Valley?

And your mother in jiu hu eat the cum from the Ah Neh from MIC, while Umno mats screw your mother's old chee bye and loose arse.

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
one for the vagina one for the arse/mouth

yes.......the wife or girlfriend lucky lor..............no need 3-some also double penetration liao.............

guy also lucky...........after 1 dick discharge liao............can continue with 2nd one...........

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes.......the wife or girlfriend lucky lor..............no need 3-some also double penetration liao.............

guy also lucky...........after 1 dick discharge liao............can continue with 2nd one...........

i think both discharge at the same time.

Poseidon

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a rare case, but WTF, how about this?

2014-12-31%2023.52.07_zpssq10xtoo.jpg

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
quoted: “The girls were always difficult,” he said. “Guys were always game for action, even the guys who identified as straight... Something about two dicks has an effect on men, much more than women.”

how many of you are like that...?:eek: