• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man sets himself on fire over wife's lesbian affair

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many would enjoy and see if he can join in for a threesome.

2zurk4nx7few.jpg

KUALA LUMPUR - A 50-year-old man set himself ablaze in front of his wife in their apartment after he allegedly found out she had been having a same-sex affair with her boss.

It is believed that the man, known only as Lim, could not accept the shocking news that his wife, whom he married 18 years ago, was in a relationship with another woman.

The couple has three children, aged between eight and 18.

According to initial reports from the police, the eldest son was at their home in Pandan Heights in Ampang with his parents and another sibling when the incident happened.

"The eldest son was surfing the internet in his room at 9.30pm when he heard his mother scream.

"He rushed out of the room and saw his father on fire and tried to put out the flames using water from the bathroom. Neighbours also helped him," said Ampang Jaya OCPD Asst Comm Amiruddin Jamaluddin in a message to reporters.

ACP Amiruddin said the son denied claims that his mother had tried to kill his father and suspected that he was trying to kill himself instead.

Police officers noted there were burn marks and soot in the front bathroom while the toilet was broken.

They did not find any signs of a struggle or a suicide note.

The man is currently in the critical care unit in the Ampang Hospital while his wife, who also suffered burns to her legs, was in the emergency ward.

According to relatives, the man wanted to kill his entire family but could not bring himself to do so.

A neighbour said she heard screams and went to investigate.

The woman, who declined to be identified, was startled to find a man on fire and saw her neighbour's son screaming.

She said she often heard arguments coming from the opposite unit but did not know what the arguments were about.

She also said that her neighbour usually kept to themselves and did not mix much with the other neighbours.

jw5

Loyal
This reminds me of an episode of the old sitcom "Friends".
Ross Gellar was complaining that he could only see his son on Father's Day or certain Holidays, whereas his ex wife's new lesbian lover could see the boy and her lover everyday.
He shouted in exasperation "EVERYDAY is lesbian lover's day!"

:biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This reminds me of an episode of the old sitcom "Friends".
Ross Gellar was complaining that he could only see his son on Father's Day or certain Holidays, whereas his ex wife's new lesbian lover could see the boy and her lover everyday.
He shouted in exasperation "EVERYDAY is lesbian lover's day!"

:biggrin:

One of the best ever sitcom i have ever watched.
"Joey" was a disaster without the rest of them.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some men just do not know how to make use of a situation. Nothing beats a real dick in a pussy.

I totally agree. That would've brought the marriage to a new sexual height. Why the need to try to kill himself?

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so save up on funeral and cremation expenses lah.....................this kind of considerate husband go where to find...........

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not easy for a butch to give up "her" lover. butches (a.k.a. dominant lesbian lovers) are extremely possessive, obsessively jealous and uncompromising. it's not just about sex, it's also about power, hierarchy and dominance like among dogs, wolves and hyenas. the hubby will have to literally throw the butch to the butcher or hungry dogs to get his spouse dispossessed. :eek:

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree..

Butches are the most territorial of all homosexual lovers. They deem anyone a threat, men or women or gays to their position...

I have seen cases where butches attack other women just because they were looking at her partner. I have also personally witnessed a butch go swinging with a broken bottle at a dude just because he made a pass at "his" lover.

I personally think they overdo the male anger/angst thing..

not easy for a butch to give up "her" lover. butches (a.k.a. dominant lesbian lovers) are extremely possessive, obsessively jealous and uncompromising. it's not just about sex, it's also about power, hierarchy and dominance like among dogs, wolves and hyenas. the hubby will have to literally throw the butch to the butcher or hungry dogs to get his spouse dispossessed. :eek:

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Have you try beating up the butch, it will be fun for a real fight. and no one will say you are beating up a woman.

I will make sure she landed in the hospital on a near death experience.