• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man puts daughter in cage with wolves at Xinjiang dog show

Yi Dao

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Staff Reporter

2012-04-06

11:02 (GMT+8)

C401N0088H_2012%E8%B3%87%E6%96%99%E7%85%A7%E7%89%87_N71_copy1.JPG

The girl poses in a cage along with wolves in Xinjiang. (Photo/CNS)

At a canine exhibition in Xinjiang in northwest China, a father placed his nine-year-old daughter in a cage with wolves, triggering outrage among spectators.

He said he put her in the cage to make her a stronger person.

Visitors to the exhibition in the region's capital of Urumqi on April 1 saw a girl without any protective gear and dressed only in camouflage clothes in a cage with two wolves, which were leashed with chains. The girl, named Ju Lin, showed no fear and even kissed the wolves.

"They said 'it's cruel.' But as a father, I love my daughter and I simply wanted to make her stronger," said the father.

The father said he began teaching his daughter to be a wolf trainer when she was very young.

He allowed her near young wolves every day, and she has been bitten more than 100 times during training sessions.

"I was afraid when my father began bringing wolves home. I was bitten the first time I hugged a wolf," said Ju Lin.

Although he said the strict training comes out of love, the father's methods have drawn harsh criticism for placing his child in danger.

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fun! Must have more beasts to live among humans. We are too safe. Which is a bad and unnatural thing.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Children are always the punished for their parent's folly. What's next for this father? Having sex with the daughter to teach her about sex education?

Marican

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great training!She will meet worst ones when she grows up.What a dad's love she has got.

Staff Reporter

2012-04-06

11:02 (GMT+8)

C401N0088H_2012%E8%B3%87%E6%96%99%E7%85%A7%E7%89%87_N71_copy1.JPG

The girl poses in a cage along with wolves in Xinjiang. (Photo/CNS)

At a canine exhibition in Xinjiang in northwest China, a father placed his nine-year-old daughter in a cage with wolves, triggering outrage among spectators.

He said he put her in the cage to make her a stronger person.

Visitors to the exhibition in the region's capital of Urumqi on April 1 saw a girl without any protective gear and dressed only in camouflage clothes in a cage with two wolves, which were leashed with chains. The girl, named Ju Lin, showed no fear and even kissed the wolves.

"They said 'it's cruel.' But as a father, I love my daughter and I simply wanted to make her stronger," said the father.

The father said he began teaching his daughter to be a wolf trainer when she was very young.

He allowed her near young wolves every day, and she has been bitten more than 100 times during training sessions.

"I was afraid when my father began bringing wolves home. I was bitten the first time I hugged a wolf," said Ju Lin.

Although he said the strict training comes out of love, the father's methods have drawn harsh criticism for placing his child in danger.