• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man lies on road naked at Jalan Sultan with Jesus Christ pose

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are the people supporting and voting for PAP. Now you know why PAP is still in power.

and he is on sick leave today...

flatonfloor_zpsff8a69e8.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He was born naked!..most likely one of the businessman of the area...the 'budget' robbed him of all the clothes on his body..we have to thank the PxP for this.:biggrin:
many years ago while in HK i saw a naked man wearing nothing but a pair of boots and cowboy hat walking down the street machiam normal.......damn cool man remembered till this day.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many years ago while in HK i saw a naked man wearing nothing but a pair of boots and cowboy hat walking down the street machiam normal.......damn cool man remembered till this day.

Soon, you will find a lot of business man wearing only a necktie without anything else here... ha ha ha

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not a single cheena babi lift a single finger to help. Even the guy that got a cloth to cover him was a indian or malay.
I thought you pigskins are majority? How come when it comes to helping another, you pigskins fare the worse?
Wait, guess i dont need any answers.. :rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
Same question that I have been asking since these naked men stories started appearing:

Why must he be naked?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same question that I have been asking since these naked men stories started appearing:

Why must he be naked?

Singapore is hot country. It's cooling to remove your clothes.

In fact, Singapore should have it's own nudist colony/beach. Everyone can get naked without fear, embarrassment or judgement.

jw5

Loyal
Singapore is hot country. It's cooling to remove your clothes.

In fact, Singapore should have it's own nudist colony/beach. Everyone can get naked without fear, embarrassment or judgement.

I'll stop asking this question the moment SG has its own nudist colony/beach.
Until then............................................