• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man let wife borrow her womb help his bbfa bro concieve a son. IVF, no sio gan, but now very jealous & imbalance. Samsters, if was u, u can accept?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
WIFE AGREES TO HELP SINGLE BROTHER-IN-LAW CONCEIVE CHILD, AS PER LATE FATHER’S WISHES
IMG-20240329-162756.jpg

I have an older brother who very driven and a very high flyer (whom I will not disclose as he is quite high profile) due to his job commitments he is still single and has no time for romance and to start a family.

Hence with the wish of my late father, we agreed to help him conceive a child with my wife as a surrogate. Being very old school mentality, my wife agree out of fulfilling her filial piety duties.

There is no intercourse involved and the process was medical with the sperm injected to the egg like IVF. Soon a son is born and my older brother is grateful and elated.

But same as you, I was very upset and imbalance in my heart. I knew my wife did not cheat on me but I grew jealous when she talked to my brother, or when she helped to take care of “their” child.

We quarrelled alot initially but eventually agreed to be mature about it and not to talk about it.

Now the kids are older and I have a new jealousy and imbalance in my heart. Compared to my kids, “their” child was very bright and did exceptionally well academical and holistically.

I agree my older brother probably have better genes and has more resources to give his child the best as he earns a lot.

His child has good nannies, goes to the best school, best enrichment schools, music schools, clubs, etc and all the elite exposure which we cannot afford for our 2 kids.

And it doesn’t help when my older brother is occasionally boastful about his son’s achievements and thanked us!

It was petty but I cannot help to feel why my sacrifice is not worth it.

Advertisements
Pls help me feel better…

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
WIFE AGREES TO HELP SINGLE BROTHER-IN-LAW CONCEIVE CHILD, AS PER LATE FATHER’S WISHES
IMG-20240329-162756.jpg

I have an older brother who very driven and a very high flyer (whom I will not disclose as he is quite high profile) due to his job commitments he is still single and has no time for romance and to start a family.

Hence with the wish of my late father, we agreed to help him conceive a child with my wife as a surrogate. Being very old school mentality, my wife agree out of fulfilling her filial piety duties.

There is no intercourse involved and the process was medical with the sperm injected to the egg like IVF. Soon a son is born and my older brother is grateful and elated.

But same as you, I was very upset and imbalance in my heart. I knew my wife did not cheat on me but I grew jealous when she talked to my brother, or when she helped to take care of “their” child.

We quarrelled alot initially but eventually agreed to be mature about it and not to talk about it.

Now the kids are older and I have a new jealousy and imbalance in my heart. Compared to my kids, “their” child was very bright and did exceptionally well academical and holistically.

I agree my older brother probably have better genes and has more resources to give his child the best as he earns a lot.

His child has good nannies, goes to the best school, best enrichment schools, music schools, clubs, etc and all the elite exposure which we cannot afford for our 2 kids.

And it doesn’t help when my older brother is occasionally boastful about his son’s achievements and thanked us!

It was petty but I cannot help to feel why my sacrifice is not worth it.

Advertisements
Pls help me feel better…
Any hidden details that cause TS to feel jealous?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is 七个龙洞抢动枪 style of posting
IMG-20191208-125047.jpg

Ish this a story?
Cool story on a burning hot afternoon to me is worth posting
New Year just passed few weeks ago...
Cny biscuit havent eat finish, all diao du
Any hidden details that cause TS to feel jealous?
His inferior low ses genes i guess
The wife should divorce this loser and marry the brother instead.
The bbfa bro seem to have high ses genes, no wonder his wife mai tu liao

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The wife should divorce this loser and marry the brother instead.
I agree. Marriage is merely a business contract, from which both parties seek to benefit. Her current marriage is returning very poor ROI, she needs to seek a new partnership. It is easier when both she and her bro-in-law's DNA have already mixed and produced better results.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not a problem if it's in bhutan as a woman can have several husband even if husband are brothers.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree. Marriage is merely a business contract, from which both parties seek to benefit. Her current marriage is returning very poor ROI, she needs to seek a new partnership. It is easier when both she and her bro-in-law's DNA have already mixed and produced better results.
She can find out how to become a virgin again in Sammyboy and mark up her used cheebye's resale value.