• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man kicks TV down his flat

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
pc_600x450.jpg

Police were alerted to a case of high rise litter this morning.

According to a report in Shin Min Daily News, a bulky 20-inch TV was found shattered on the ground floor of Blk 46, Bedok South Ave 3, at about 12.30am.

Residents reported hearing a loud bang and found the TV, along with several bamboo poles strewn on the ground floor.

A man staying in the block was said to have placed the TV on a corridor parapet, then kicked the TV down. It landed wedged in a drain on the ground floor with its screen shattered.

After this, a woman came out of the same house and quarreled with the man.

In a fit of rage, the man also threw several bamboo poles down the block.

Residents alerted the police to this but when the officers arrived, they found the house left wide open with no one inside. The policemen eventually left at about 2am.

A neighbour told reporters that the couple had just moved into the house at midnight before they started quarreling and caused the racket.

Another neighbour, Mr Chen (30s, between jobs) added that high rise litter is in fact already quite common in the area.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arsenal never stood a chance with jokers like Park Chu Young and Chamakh in attack. :smile:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya...i do. Its part of my penance for ongoing bad behaviour. :(

I tried watching "local" but it's a painful experience. Not only because of the poor programing but also because there's too many adverisements:(

If you got internet no need to suffer lah :smile:

Can catch up on the Sammyboy forums, watch movies on the internet, read the news, etc, or even go to bed. :smile:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
yes watching local is a bit of a pain and i usually avoid unless there's some specific programme that i am interested in...which is very seldom.

Its possible to minimise the advert angst by recording first then watching later though.

I tried watching "local" but it's a painful experience. Not only because of the poor programing but also because there's too many adverisements:(

If you got internet no need to suffer lah :smile:

Can catch up on the Sammyboy forums, watch movies on the internet, read the news, etc, or even go to bed. :smile:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to a report in Shin Min Daily News, a bulky 20-inch TV was found shattered on the ground floor of Blk 46, Bedok South Ave 3 , at about 12.30am

Bedok South is Uncle Yap's hometown.. He should know this case very well.. Where is Uncle Yap?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bedok South is Uncle Yap's hometown.. He should know this case very well.. Where is Uncle Yap?

Taking video of some fire ants making love in sungei Buloh...shhhh!! don't disturb him, very soon the clip, will be on you tube!:biggrin:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
That IS the SAME BLOCK as in this video

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hVMde4NO97o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In that incident which I had posted also here, bamboo sticks & other heavy objects were thrown down from that same block. Which the mata dare not go up to immediately prevent the culprit, as a result more items got thrown down risking the residents. That man also stripped himself naked.
-====-

This video is also from the same block:
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/25kXI1UrEjw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Very eventful block!
I live near here and always walk pass that area.

That is opposite the PAp Party HQ!
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/41l3HNsEkQI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Where I stood in this above video the block 46 which TV etc came down is fully visible (not in video) from where I was standing and it is on my left hand side.
:wink: