• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man Jailed 15 Months For Hitting His Mother With Hammer

NoElderAbuse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will you hit your mum like this bastard did with a hammer just becos of her nagging?

Man jailed 15 months for hitting mum with hammer
By Elena Chong

Koh Kim Swee admitted to causing hurt to Madam Lee Yoke Kuen with the hammer at their Jurong East flat on March 13. -- PHOTO: CRO

A YOUNG man who hammered his mother on the back of the head was jailed for 15 months on Friday.

Koh Kim Swee, 21, admitted to causing hurt to Madam Lee Yoke Kuen, 47, with the hammer at their Jurong East flat on March 13.

That day, mother and son had an argument and Koh felt annoyed by her nagging.

Feeling very agitated, he took a hammer from a paper bag and hit her on the back of her head with it.

Madam Lee's head started bleeding. She ran out to seek help, knocking on her neighbours' doors, but to no avail.

An unknown resident called the police who came and arrested Koh.

He could have been jailed for up to seven years or fined or caned or with any combination of the punishments.

vbchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bugger deserves it. No matter how bad your parent is, never lay a hand on them. It is a deadly sin.

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bugger deserves it. No matter how bad your parent is, never lay a hand on them. It is a deadly sin.

Then may I ask have you stayed with parents that nag you from the time you wake up till the time you go n sleep? Day in day out telling how useless you are for not scoring As like some other relative's son / daughter? When finally you start working and earning your own salary at 17 everytime there is a family gathering they will sure bring up the point to tell other family members how low your salary is and how worthless you are? It comes to a point in time you accept the fact that no matter how good you do its never enough for them and they will always know someone better than you. :(

NoElderAbuse

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is another case where this unemployed bastard whacked his father becos he accidentally threw away some of his son's music book, treating his father like a punching bag to vent his frustration. This bastard even curse his mother and called her "lau cb" whenever she has no money to give him. :mad:

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is another case where this unemployed bastard whacked his father becos he accidentally threw away some of his son's music book, treating his father like a punching bag to vent his frustration. This bastard even curse his mother and called her "lau cb" whenever she has no money to give him. :mad:

The fucking bastard should be hung by his balls !!:eek:

observer

Alfrescian
Loyal
If staying under parents' roof, then why should the child be annoyed with the way of life at home? The child can move out if that is an issue.

Then may I ask have you stayed with parents that nag you from the time you wake up till the time you go n sleep? Day in day out telling how useless you are for not scoring As like some other relative's son / daughter? When finally you start working and earning your own salary at 17 everytime there is a family gathering they will sure bring up the point to tell other family members how low your salary is and how worthless you are? It comes to a point in time you accept the fact that no matter how good you do its never enough for them and they will always know someone better than you. :(

NobleEagle

Alfrescian
Loyal

and by hitting ur parents will do alot of fuking good??

might as well go cut ur ears off then cannot hear fuk shit

vbchia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sure everyone has to stay with their parents. My mother lives with me and my family in China. Every parent can have gripes but why nag in the first place? Sounds like you are one that get nag at a lot. Ask yourself why are they nagging? Did you give them cause to do so? As far as I am concerned I never got nagged at because I never gave my parents any reasons to. Know what you are doing and give them the confidence, then they won't nag at you. The other reason my parents never nag at me is because I let them know I have done my best and have everyone's interest at heart.

Let me put it this way, after work or school you just get home and watch TV or nag on the phone for hours. Never lifted a finger to help and expect to be served. Any parent will certainly nag.

There is always a reason for a person to do certain things because if there's no reasoning, then that is no longer a sane person.

Another solution is to move out like one of our brudder has said.:wink:

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is another case where this unemployed bastard whacked his father becos he accidentally threw away some of his son's music book, treating his father like a punching bag to vent his frustration. This bastard even curse his mother and called her "lau cb" whenever she has no money to give him.

We know him, he is very famous here.