• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man in spitting incident video charged, remanded for psychiatric evaluation

Y

Yip Hon

The non-civil servants millionaires are those who made their $$$ from outside Spore.
While the mentally ill are homemade with the help of the PAP.

enjoy this movies

see the hapi people in the world

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was told that 2 weeks in IMH is more Jialat than

being lock up at CID .

His IMH 2 weeks programs at IMH .

a) isolated in a room ( any one know why ? )

b) all is movements in the room video recorded ( for study ? )

c) if he spit again ; shout again ( outcome ? You Guess Lah ?)

d) medication also provided if deem necessary by doctor ( why leh ? )

One chap in my old neighborhood used to work as a male nurse at IMH during the mid 2000s.. He told me many cases of staff being assaulted by the Xiao Ting Tongs there.. Happened on a weekly basis..

Once he can't tahan, he punched a violent crazy Keling on the tummy and the Keling cried father mother.. Then he also ever whacked before a young Mat..BTW he is a Malay nurse..

All these actions he showed it to me on his then Nokia phone..

Y

Yip Hon

One chap in my old neighborhood used to work as a male nurse at IMH during the mid 2000s.. He told me many cases of staff being assaulted by the Xiao Ting Tongs there.. Happened on a weekly basis..

Once he can't tahan, he punched a violent crazy Keling on the tummy and the Keling cried father mother.. Then he also ever whacked before a young Mat..BTW he is a Malay nurse..

All these actions he showed it to me on his then Nokia phone..

heard of any stories of Escape From IMH ?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are missing my point. I see this as a health & safety issue. You should be asking the PAP why there are so many mental cases on the streets of Spore:confused:
We all should be worried because any bystanders is a potential victim.

It's quite common to see men & women behave strangely nowadays.

My question: Assuming if he spat on your wife's face, what will you say?

Your answer is : When someone spat on your wife, you think is a health issue and you starting questioning PAP on why there are so many crazy people???

Nobunaga Oda

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Updated: 03/17/2014 18:25 | By Channel NewsAsia

Man in alleged bus interchange spitting incident claims trial

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MUOAg-NXH4Y?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="480"></iframe>

SINGAPORE: The trial of the man at the centre of a viral video that apparently showed a spitting incident has taken a new twist.

In court on Monday, 48-year-old Juraimi Kamaludin claimed trial, although he had earlier indicated that he would plead guilty.

Kamaludin is representing himself, following his unsuccessful application for legal aid, for which he does not qualify.

He was charged in October 2013 with being a public nuisance with his aggressive behaviour at Woodlands Regional Interchange on October 22 at about 9.30pm.

He faces three other charges of using criminal force, allegedly spitting six times on the face of 34-year-old Lee Kuan Eng, and spitting once on the face of 41-year-old Teoh Lay Peng.

He is also accused of acting rashly to endanger the safety of others, when he allegedly pushed Teoh out of the front door of a bus at the interchange.

The prosecution, which is proceeding with five charges, made the case that Teoh and Kamaludin were waiting for SMRT bus service 950 when they got into an argument about Kamaludin cutting the queue.

Kamaludin had allegedly left the queue momentarily and entered it again when the bus reached the bus berth.

During the argument, he allegedly spat once at Teoh.

After they boarded the bus, he allegedly pushed her out of the front door of the bus.

Eventually, he alighted from the bus and allegedly got into an argument with Lee, another commuter.

Taking the stand on the first day of the trial, Lee said that she had even asked Kamaludin whether he was a Singaporean because Singaporeans would not behave the way that he had.

To this, he showed her his pink identification card and countered with questions about whether she knew what government law was, and whether she knew who the prime minister of Singapore was.

She added that he was moving towards her in an aggressive manner, and she thus pushed him away and shouted "molest".

To that, Kamaludin said that he had spat at her because she had insulted him and his mother.

Lee refuted that, claiming instead that he was a "liar" who was not remorseful at all about what he did.

She added he was bullying her, a woman.

She also said he had the obvious intention of wanting to bash her up, and that she did not know what would have happen to her had an officer not stepped in.

The trial continues on Tuesday.

The maximum penalty for being a public nuisance is a fine of $1,000.

An individual convicted of using criminal force could be jailed three months and fined $1,500.

For a rash act that endangers the safety of others, an individual may be jailed six months and fined $2,500. - CNA/de

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Woodlands is a shitty town anyway. Other than the Causeway, it has absolutely nothing noteworthy, no good food, no landmarks, no attractions. It's just a barren piece of land littered with industrial parks.

what does the amenities available in woodlands have to do with this case?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh btw read the comments of this case on Facebook you know from news sites like real Singapore, shitty times etc and see who are the ones supporting him. Yup mudlays supporting him cos he is a fellow m&d.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are missing my point. I see this as a health & safety issue. You should be asking the PAP why there are so many mental cases on the streets of Spore:confused:
We all should be worried because any bystanders is a potential victim.

It's quite common to see men & women behave strangely nowadays.

Singapore - the country with the most miserable people on Earth

Even the BBC said so.
All because singaporeans have no balls and voted and voted and voted to be fucked and tiewed and screwed and raped by
smear of shit on sole of shoe and his gang of self serving bastards in PAP aided by their fucking collaborators

Viewpoint: Does Singapore deserve its 'miserable' tag?
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-26546169

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this district judge is macam sama itu police force binya Little India - no balls to pass a tough sentence, so send him for IMH after which he can release him, macam tail-gater siao charbor from Mudland..

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think this district judge is macam sama itu police force binya Little India - no balls to pass a tough sentence, so send him for IMH after which he can release him, macam tail-gater siao charbor from Mudland..

There is no money to be made from incarcerating him in IMH or prison & nothing is free in Spore. Since this person is not a threat to the elites expect to see him soon if you take public transport.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come this fella spit, polis immediately arrest ask him go IMH.

But ang moh give sinkies a good whacking with bloody nose, polis say....nothing we can do, you voluntarily caused yourself hurt.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what does the amenities available in woodlands have to do with this case?

Err let me try....
Woodlands is a shitty place so only shitty people go there and thus these shitty people deserve the shit they get?
Machiam like the 60.1% gong cheebyes....

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two bitches deserve it. One is a racist the other is a busybody. No good people at all in this sorry tale

So if them 2 were you mom and wife you wud also add them to the biatch list of pple who should fark off from his cheebye uncaring face.