• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man in shorts exposes his private parts to female commuters on MRT

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...-his-private-parts-to-female-commuters-on-mrt

Quote:On purpose? Man in shorts exposes his private parts to female commuters on MRT

Posted on 15 January 2015

4%20copy.jpg

Stomper Sheila said she saw this man in shorts on the train today (Jan 15) exposing his private parts.

In pictures sent in by the Stomper, it appeared that the man was not wearing any underwear.

One of the shots also showed him looking directly into the camera, while running his fingers through his hair.

The Stomper said:

"We were taking the Downtown MRT Line from Bayfront Station towards Bugis at about 2.30pm today (Jan 15).

"It was then when we saw this man exposing his private parts. It was literally sticking out of his shorts.

"It was so disturbing.

"If he did it on purpose, I hope SMRT staff will be alert to this."​

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it were Brad Pitt, I bet she wud be opening her mouth ready to suck it at the drop of his shorts.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have seen women exposing their CBs to me. On purpose? Should I also inform the SMRT staff? :confused:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyday, I have woman exposing their neh neh to me, just tonight, a woman in a very low cut dress, bend down & I could see the 'twin peaks plus the summit'..how? who can I complain to?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walsh I see charbos expose their meh meh to me in public beaches should I stomp it too? Where got time? :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have seen women exposing their CBs to me. On purpose? Should I also inform the SMRT staff? :confused:

except for camel toes in tight pants, i haven't seen that happening yet on the mrt, although i'm interested to know if they have to part their forest to expose their caves.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nablei how come I never have such a chance. The only exposure I got from them is their CB mouth yakking noisily into their cell phones or to their travelling companion. U are one lucky chap.:rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nablei how come I never have such a chance. The only exposure I got from them is their CB mouth yakking noisily into their cell phones or to their travelling companion. U are one lucky chap.:rolleyes:

this woman was yakking from bedok to outram on the east-west line non-stop.

image.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
whether its men or women showing off their private parts in public we cannot do anything as its part of the 5000 year old culture of the despicable, shameless and immoral culture originating from the yellow river. Its in their genes. The problem is, if you see, they say your are a pervert. and probably make a police report saying they were visually abused.

Last edited:

Brahmadachod

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...-his-private-parts-to-female-commuters-on-mrt

Quote:On purpose? Man in shorts exposes his private parts to female commuters on MRT

4%20copy.jpg

Stomper Sheila said she saw this man in shorts on the train today (Jan 15) exposing his private parts.

In pictures sent in by the Stomper, it appeared that the man was not wearing any underwear.

One of the shots also showed him looking directly into the camera, while running his fingers through his hair.

The Stomper said:

"We were taking the Downtown MRT Line from Bayfront Station towards Bugis at about 2.30pm today (Jan 15).

"It was then when we saw this man exposing his private parts. It was literally sticking out of his shorts.

"It was so disturbing.

I can also take a pic of any man in shorts, censor his bottom and claim a deliberate expose. Stomp are well known to stir something out of nothing.

Brahmadachod

Alfrescian
Loyal

4%20copy.jpg

The Stomper said:

"It was so disturbing.

And look at that guy calf muscles. U don't get that unless u are an experienced runner and experienced runner are used to not wearing underwear because running shorts provide an inner liner and wearing additional underwear can cause discomfort and abrasion