• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man found guilty of raping woman he met at Zouk appeals against conviction

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Video showed she seduced him on the dance floor.
She didnt follow her friend home after the outing.
She followed the man home in a taxi.
They kissed in the taxi.
She knew they were going to his house.

-----------the above is known and victim did not argue--------

She "retreated" after going to the house?
She scared and cried?
She claim rape.

My conclusion? The women is a slut and the man is stupid.

More like the law is stupid, assuming women's innocence and pandering to women's whims.

Don't believe the anti-male gender bias? Tell me what's the maximum sentence for a false rape claim, and how law enforcement and the judiciary treats cases of male rape victims.

A slut's buyer's remorse does not constitute rape.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
But Deputy Public Prosecutor Leong Wing Tuck pointed out that the rape took place more than two hours after the dancing and there was a 'cooling-off period'.

While Ong had not used physical violence or threatened her explicitly, he was in a position of dominance over the woman, who was intoxicated, said the DPP.

The DPP cannot have his cake and eat it too. If there was a "cooling-off" period, and if the cooling-off was indeed effective, then the victim must have been clear and sober when the sexual act took place. She could not have "cooled off" and was "intoxicated" at the same time.

Is the DPP saying that if the woman was not intoxicated, there would be no "dominance over her" as her consent, perceived or otherwise, direct or indirect, would have been good and valid ?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not sure if the law allows the accused to cross examine the victim on her previous sexual history. If the victim is going to portray herself as an "animal trapped" and "overawed by the dominance over her", then surely it's fair to scrutinize her previous sexual history. She might not necessarily be a rabbit trapped, but a fox entrapping.

The issue of consent is as much a matter of conduct as it is word. If the Court agrees with such a maxim, and a Court with all the legal experts at its disposal needs a few days' trial to thrash out the issue of consent. How can the Court or the law then expect an ordinary man to figure out if the consent was good or valid in a matter of minutes or seconds ?

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the DPP will not let the man win the case ...if he win he might pressure the police to charge that bitch for false rape claim ...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No use brother. If I remembered correctly from a news article, in Singapore, even if the girl wilingly follow you home, to the hotel, if on the bed, she say "WO MAI LIAO!!!!!!", and you still poked her, that is also considered as rape. Any brother care to verify?

Try to film down the act and conversation whenever possible

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
women now use rape as a means of settling scores. if you cannot sex well it is rape. if she has sex with a bayi man and regrets it later it is rape. if you promise to pay after sex and you dont it is rape. under normal circumstances a man can not rape a woman unless under knife or gun point. or after serious violent on her.....'No-means-No' was used to lock up mike tyson for years even though the beauty contestant had followed him back to his hotel room, because there were bruises etc... to confirm a struggle.

jw5

Loyal
What did the woman think she was going to his home to do?
See his childhood photos? :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not sure if the law allows the accused to cross examine the victim on her previous sexual history. If the victim is going to portray herself as an "animal trapped" and "overawed by the dominance over her", then surely it's fair to scrutinize her previous sexual history.

Rape shield law. Feminists lobby for it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_shield_law

A rape shield law is a law that limits a defendant's ability to cross-examine rape complainants about their past sexual behaviour. The term also refers to a law that prohibits the publication of the identity of an alleged rape victim.

Slutwalk05.jpg

Wahhh... don't blame the victim and make life more difficult for her!

jw5

Loyal
Be careful, one of these days, this might happen:

You are both on the bed naked, your LJ is erect, she helps u put on the condom, she lies back and opens her legs, she applies a little ky jelly but tells u she's arready wet, u gong gong get into position, just as u are about to penetrate, she daintily and softly says "no".

Dunno know whether u didn't hear or heard but can't stop in time, u enter her and start thrusting.
Next thing u know, she cries rape, u are arrested, charged and sentenced.
Why?
Because just before u penetrated, she said "no" softly.

Do the other facts above matter? Dunno, it's your word against hers.
Does it make a difference that she's in your hotel room or your home? Perhaps not.

Back to this particular case, I ask the question again: Why did she go to his home?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because just before u penetrated, she said "no" softly.

I once kena this experience. Sibei song. After penetration and some action,, she kpkb pu yeow pu yeow pu yeow pu yeow pu yeow many many times. I thought simi taich tell me pu yeow. I stopped pumping and asked her pu yeow ser mok? She told me PU YEOW TING!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I once kena this experience. Sibei song. After penetration and some action,, she kpkb pu yeow pu yeow pu yeow pu yeow pu yeow many many times. I thought simi taich tell me pu yeow. I stopped pumping and asked her pu yeow ser mok? She told me PU YEOW TING!

Haha. This is the funniest post I read today :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
" But Deputy Public Prosecutor Leong Wing Tuck pointed out that the rape took place more than two hours after the dancing and there was a 'cooling-off period'.

knn...the DPP stupid or what ? just 2 hours needed to cool off a sinkie woman ? many singaporean woman can take years to cool down if they are very tulan .

That stupid DPP must be a virgin still. What cooling off? That 2 hours were just nice for foreplay to romance the mood into high tide for good sex. However, the man threw the woman out of his home after sex. That's unbecoming of a gentleman even it was meant to be only ONS. At least hug the woman into sleep till the morning after, then give her a proper sendoff. Nevertheless, the case doesn't look like rape to me. If Subhas can't win this one, he should be planning for retirement.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

hehehehe.................:biggrin:

I never experienced that but a few times, the prc mei mei call me lau gong. Once I told one of them "Wo bu shi ni de lau gong." :o

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehehe.................:biggrin:

I never experienced that but a few times, the prc mei mei call me lau gong. Once I told one of them "Wo bu shi ni de lau gong." :o

The reason why they call us lau kong is because they call all their sex partners lau kongs to avoid calling out the wrong name.