• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man files for divorce, claims wife had affair with former student who is the grandson

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Man files for divorce, claims wife had affair with former student who is the gran

He is still fucking her? The woman is 54 now leh. Must be true love!

Either true love or pure stupidity on the man's part. At least he is chao chao a banker now, can get all the women he wants. But he still go for old grass!

jw5

Loyal
Re: Man files for divorce, claims wife had affair with former student who is the gran

Why is the woman 7 years older than her husband?

Sorry, but I'm a bit biased this way.
When a woman is more than 5 years older than the husband, my attention is always caught. :o
For men older than their wives, it's 10 years. :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You are right on this, 'the apple fell ON THE SPOT". I like these sentences [The former student is alleged to be Mr Goh Ken-Yi, a 38-year-old banker, and grandson of the late former Deputy Prime Minister Goh Keng Swee.The woman is now 54, and the court has ordered that the identities of the couple not to be released by the media.]

The identities of the couple is not to be identified, but the lover boy is, it is not difficult to follow the 'ants trail to the nest' ha ha ha, what a contradictory statement.

hi there

1. just looks like the kangaroo cock is protecting someone's grandson or what!

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

115906580ede08cd33a08ef2c9b08ab69ad8459c.jpg

U damn low class :mad::mad:

My photo also want to pirate and steal and fabricate
Sounds like a 4th Generation Ah Tiong Migrant to me!!! HAHAHA :biggrin::biggrin:

This is the real one!!!!

photo.jpg

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Techically he was only Secondary 3 and already shooting sperm into a full grown woman. I nominate him to be the ACS boy of the century!!!

Goh Ken-Yi is the Head of Commercial Real Estate, Singapore, Standard Chartered Bank. Also the doted grandson of the recently deceased Dr Goh Keng Swee, former PM and true founding father of Singapore. His mother is the legendary Ms Jennie Chua, the hotelier who also heads many private and government-linked organisations.

Son screws older lady while mum gets screwed by a much younger French man.

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jennie Chua despite all her corporate titles did not do well in her most important assignment. That was to be a mother.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is it the same Jeannie Chua of Hour Glass?
I thought her husband is a Henry Tay.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is known as 'Mrs Robinson Syndrome'.
The milf is the sexual predator, goh is the victim.
Imagine a 15 year old innocent boy being raped and introduced to sex by his teacher no less....must be nursing lifelong scars.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ken-Yi was raised by his father and step-father. The two met when they were working at MFA. Step mother is a decent and a very intelligent lady. Treated like her own. His dad is also a nice chap. Jennie Chua however is another cup of tea. Frenchman, Pinoy dance partner(s), colonel from SAF etc/ Ran Raffles Hotel.

The judge is another clown, he issues suppression order but left out the most important person who is lightning rod for news.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, you got the wrong gal. Jannie Tay is hourglass.

This one is Jenny Chua prev. Raffles Hotel.

Is it the same Jeannie Chua of Hour Glass?
I thought her husband is a Henry Tay.

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is known as 'Mrs Robinson Syndrome'.
The milf is the sexual predator, goh is the victim. Imagine a 15 year old innocent boy being raped and introduced to sex by his teacher no less....must be nursing lifelong scars.

Dun siao lah. You forgot when you were 15 years old is it? If my chio music teacher ever give me chance, I would have surely jumped at it. Speaking of which brings me such memories. This is my observations of secondary school teachers.

English teacher: higher chance of being chio. Usually young
Chinese teacher: lower chance of being chio. Usually old and ugly (that's why my Chinese grades low... Turn off how to study). My school had a teacher that was Taiwanese, big boob trophy wife, that had a chauffeur fetch her. in a big mercedes. Sadly never taught me, I would have gotten A1.
Maths & science teacher: lower chance of being chio. Can be young but usually not chio...
Humanities teacher: usually high chance of being chio except the geography teachers.
Music teacher: super chio, got tinkling lilt in her voice some more... Wah...
Bible study teacher: super chio, full lips, breasts and hips... Tell me about the four apostles while I was thinking a out her twin peaks...

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dun siao lah. You forgot when you were 15 years old is it? If my chio music teacher ever give me chance, I would have surely jumped at it. Speaking of which brings me such memories. This is my observations of secondary school teachers.

English teacher: higher chance of being chio. Usually young
Chinese teacher: lower chance of being chio. Usually old and ugly (that's why my Chinese grades low... Turn off how to study). My school had a teacher that was Taiwanese, big boob trophy wife, that had a chauffeur fetch her. in a big mercedes. Sadly never taught me, I would have gotten A1.
Maths & science teacher: lower chance of being chio. Can be young but usually not chio...
Humanities teacher: usually high chance of being chio except the geography teachers.
Music teacher: super chio, got tinkling lilt in her voice some more... Wah...
Bible study teacher: super chio, full lips, breasts and hips... Tell me about the four apostles while I was thinking a out her twin peaks...

Sinkie Local Trash spotted

You must be those useless local trash that visit prostitutes because your wife is ugly and you have no money to court local chicks hahahaha

Loser! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal

You must be those useless local trash that visit prostitutes because your wife is ugly and you have no money to court local chicks hahahaha Loser! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Siao, visit prostitute very shameful meh? Yep, I don't see the logic of courting local chicks. Must buy dinner, then movie... All up, at least $150 plus six hours investment. $150, I can get BJ, HJ, FJ, cat bath all within 1 hour. No time, no money to waste. I not ashame ley...

Last edited:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

U are damn low class :mad::mad:

How dare you steal and fabricate my photo?
U sound like a 4th Generation Ah Tiong Migrant to me!!! HAHAHA :biggrin::biggrin:

This is the original image!!!

photo.jpg

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Man files for divorce, claims wife had affair with former student
By Ng Jing Yng |
Posted: 14 June 2011 1715 hrs
<table width="260" align="right" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td width="20" align="right">
</td><td width="240" align="right">
phpfdXLyv.jpg
</td></tr><tr><td valign="top" height="60">
</td><td class="update" valign="top" height="80"> <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td width="138" bgcolor="f6f6f6">Photos </td><td width="47" bgcolor="f6f6f6"> of </td><td width="18" bgcolor="f6f6f6"><input id="btnPrev" value="<< Previous" src="http://www.channelnewsasia.com/images/butt_previous.gif" type="image" width="18" height="15"></td><td width="19" bgcolor="f6f6f6"><input id="bntPlay" value="Play - Stop" src="http://www.channelnewsasia.com/images/butt_stop.gif" type="image" width="19" height="15"></td><td width="18" bgcolor="f6f6f6"><input id="btnNext" value=" Next >> " src="http://www.channelnewsasia.com/images/butt_next.gif" type="image" width="18" height="15"></td></tr></tbody></table>
dotline_240.gif

</td></tr><tr><td>
</td><td class="update">
</td></tr><tr><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
SINGAPORE: A man is filing for divorce on the grounds that his wife, a teacher, has been having an affair with her former student.

In addition, he claims she started an "improper relationship" some 23 years ago with the former student, when he was 16 and she was then his teacher.

The former student is alleged to be Mr Goh Ken-Yi, a 38-year-old banker, and grandson of the late former Deputy Prime Minister Goh Keng Swee.

The woman is now 54, and the court has ordered that the identities of the couple not to be released by the media.

In court on Tuesday, the husband said the alleged relationship between his wife and Mr Goh resulted in his wife treating the family poorly.

The case has been adjourned for hearing at a later date.

-CNA/ac

This Goh Ken Yi must be happy when study fuck MILF.

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah peh, what practice? Dun yaya okay? You overpay dun come here and be jealous... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: