• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man falls from 24th floor hours after wedding reception

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1015906/1/.html

Newlywed groom found dead at hotel driveway
By Julia Ng, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 04 November 2009 1711 hrs

SINGAPORE: A newlywed groom was believed to have fallen to his death just hours after his wedding reception at Hilton Hotel.

Police said they received a call at about 3.25am on Wednesday that a man was lying motionless outside a hotel in Orchard Road.

The Chinese man, who was in his early thirties, was clad in T-shirt and shorts. His body was found at the hotel driveway.

Paramedics pronounced him dead at about 3.35am. He was believed to have fallen from the 24th floor near the hotel pool area.

The police are investigating the incident.

- CNA/so

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my mind just went wide with imagination, i think the truth can turn into a movie. tell me more.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1015906/1/.html

Newlywed groom found dead at hotel driveway
By Julia Ng, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 04 November 2009 1711 hrs

SINGAPORE: A newlywed groom was believed to have fallen to his death just hours after his wedding reception at Hilton Hotel.

Police said they received a call at about 3.25am on Wednesday that a man was lying motionless outside a hotel in Orchard Road.

The Chinese man, who was in his early thirties, was clad in T-shirt and shorts. His body was found at the hotel driveway.

Paramedics pronounced him dead at about 3.35am. He was believed to have fallen from the 24th floor near the hotel pool area.

The police are investigating the incident.

- CNA/so

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sm05-001-0-shi.jpg
frontcover-0411_1.jpg

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
omy_20091104_news_groomdead_hh.jpg

Vernon Leong celebrated his wedding banquet at the Hilton Singapore on Tuesday Night.
pic1.jpg

He was found early Wednesday morning at the foot of the hotel.
pic2.jpg

One possibility is that he fell from the hotel's 24th floor roof-top garden, where the pool is.
pic4.jpg

pic11.jpg

A press statement issued by the management of Hilton Singapore confirms that there was a death at the hotel at approximately 3am.
pic12.jpg

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pic13.jpg

pic15.jpg

Vernon had landed on the driveway near the entrance of the hotel
pic14.jpg

pic16.jpg

His bride, Ms Kerin Peh (left), realised Vernon was not in their 10th-floor suite after she emerged from the shower at about 2am
pic5.jpg

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The couple had drank alcohol during the wedding banquet. His friend, Mr Gan, said that "he was a bit tipsy but not drunk".
pic6.jpg

The wake is held near Vernon's parents' housing block in Balam Road.
pic7.jpg

About 50 friends and relatives turned up in sombre colours. Many were in tears at how the couple's happiest day had ended in such sorrow.
pic9.jpg
pic8.jpg

Ms Peh, clad in a black jacket and shorts, wailed and had to be supported by friends when she viewed her husband's body.
pic18.jpg
pic10.jpg
pic17.jpg

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
sad case.
Abit hard to imagine for him to fall down...

Have to climb the metal railings and walk across the plants
and fell.

:rolleyes: :( :rolleyes:

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many years ago, I was invited to the wedding of a female colleague at a local hotel along the Orchard Road strip.

I've not much clue on her husband, but observed that he came from a well to do family and was doing well himself. As for her, within the office, we all knew she was a sexually promiscuous person whom would sleep with anyone who could offer her benefits in return such as a promotion at work, pay increment, paid vacations etc.

Unfortunately, I was seated at a table where her previous sexual partners made up the majority and they started discussing what they did with her together - a bit disrespectfully I thought.

After a couple of drinks, some of the guys started talking loudly on how her bits looked liked, how she was in bed, what her favourite positions are etc. and what I guess was way overboard was when they took the discussion into the restroom where the all poked fun at the poor groom.

Sadly and unfortunately, unknown to them, the groom was in the cubicle and emerged to identify himself to the group. What I heard thereafter was that the groom confronted his bride and a quarrel broke out and plans for divorce were made that night itself.

Could have been the same case here. But the groom just couldn't take it and helped himself off the ledge.

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many years ago, I was invited to the wedding of a female colleague at a local hotel along the Orchard Road strip.

I've not much clue on her husband, but observed that he came from a well to do family and was doing well himself. As for her, within the office, we all knew she was a sexually promiscuous person whom would sleep with anyone who could offer her benefits in return such as a promotion at work, pay increment, paid vacations etc.

Unfortunately, I was seated at a table where her previous sexual partners made up the majority and they started discussing what they did with her together - a bit disrespectfully I thought.

After a couple of drinks, some of the guys started talking loudly on how her bits looked liked, how she was in bed, what her favourite positions are etc. and what I guess was way overboard was when they took the discussion into the restroom where the all poked fun at the poor groom.

Sadly and unfortunately, unknown to them, the groom was in the cubicle and emerged to identify himself to the group. What I heard thereafter was that the groom confronted his bride and a quarrel broke out and plans for divorce were made that night itself.

Could have been the same case here. But the groom just couldn't take it and helped himself off the ledge.

What a slut. Name and photo pls.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is damn weird sia. Pity the poor bride. If the guy suddenly got cold feet, should just not proceed with wedding in first place.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Contact number too. So that i can scold such a woman with deplorable moral values. Inclusion of her stats will be nice.

She forgot to take her medicine lah!..just like RISky low..!!:biggrin: what a dimwit invites all her farkbuddies to her wedding...anyway..where can we find fresh 'ham chim pian' these days???...most of them have been 'dipped' many times in kopi or..already!!

Anyway..what a stupid woman...:o