• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man chases PRC wife out for refusing sex

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Man chases PRC wife out for refusing sex

Lianhe Wanbao - 2 hrs 35 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg

A man's marriage is on the rocks after his wife refused to have sex with him.

Wang Wen Yuan (40, clerk) had met his wife at a duck store in a nearby market last year. Last September, the owner of the duck store had introduced him to a cousin looking to marry a Singaporean.
The man instantly fancied the 27-year-old Chinese national woman and married her one month later. The newlywed couple moved into a rental flat in November last year.

Wang said he often quarreled with his wife over money and over her refusal to wear a skirt. He eventually chased her out of the house two months later. He said, "She contacted me again in May this year. I told her she could come back, but my conditions are that she must do the chores, and wear a skirt to have sex with me every night. If she is willing, I will give her $100 on the first night, then $300 every month for household expenses".

"She was willing to wear a skirt but not have sex with me, so I chased her out within two weeks," he added. Wang also said that the Chinese national woman had told him at their first meeting that she was looking for a Singaporean man to marry so that she can remain in Singapore. She has since obtained her working permit and is a store assistant at a hawker store.

Wang now wants a divorce with his wife so that he can develop a relationship with a Vietnamese girl he met. Unfortunately for him, he was told that he has to file for separation and wait 4 years before he can divorce his wife. He has tried asking his wife for a divorce but she wants him to fulfill two conditions before she would agree to it. He shall have to repay all her debts - an unknown amount, and he has to buy her an air ticket to return to China.

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 29 June 2011.