• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man charged for Oral Sex?

davetan3

Alfrescian
Loyal
what's the charge? because of oral sex or because he did it forcibly with the maid?

I thought oral sex is no longer an offence !

Nov 7, 2008
Charged for oral sex
By Elena Chong, Courts Correspondent

A MAN was charged in court on Friday with three charges of having oral sex with his Indonesian maid.

Ahmad Dapon, 53, allegedly engaged in oral sex with the 31-year-old woman in his flat on three occasions between April and May last year.

He is represented by Mr Subhas Anandan.

If convicted, he faces a jail term of up to 10 years and a fine.

The case has been fixed for a pre-trial conference on Nov 25.

Oral or unnatural sex is an offence in Singapore, punishable with a life sentence, or up to ten years jail and/or a fine.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what's the charge? because of oral sex or because he did it forcibly with the maid?

Nov 7, 2008
Charged for oral sex

A MAN was charged in court on Friday with three charges of having oral sex with his Indonesian maid.

Ahmad Dapon, 53, allegedly engaged in oral sex with the 31-year-old woman in his flat on three occasions between April and May last year.

Oral or unnatural sex is an offence in Singapore, punishable with a life sentence, or up to ten years jail and/or a fine.

Was he a giver or a taker?.Thought it was amended section xxxa, something like that!, whereas sometime back a police officer was acquitted of having oral sex.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore courts only charge Singaporean males and not Caucasian white man !

Singaporean males are more stupid. They let the Lee Gament do whatever they please !

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>>Oral sex is an offence in Singapore, punishable with a life sentence, or up to ten years jail and/or a fine<<<

One of the MOST TWISTED and FUCKED-UP laws I ever seen!!!:mad:

Nov 7, 2008
Charged for oral sex

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From wat I know, oral sex is not an offence only if follow up by the sex act.
Just oral sex alone is still offence.

Lawyer Bro Big Sexy, right onot?

You are probably right but such a law creates complications, e.g.
  • I am on a cruise going out of Sg waters and I start oral sex with the intention of going the whole hog, but before I get to conventional (vaginal) sex, the ship leaves Sg jurisdiction. Would I have committed an offence since I did not go on to real sex before leaving the jurisdiction?
  • I start oral sex with the intention of doing fj but my partner is so good that I ejaculate before I could fire the base. Criminal?

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
  • I start oral sex with the intention of doing fj but my partner is so good that I ejaculate before I could fire the base. Criminal?

In this case, just let your brother do a little dance within the base to circumvent breaking the law.:p

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont quite understand with the criminal charges. It is also not underage issue, but just between two mutual person.

Is it wrong to engage sex with a woman? even if the woman is a maid?
Maid also a human being, at times need to release.

:confused::confused::confused:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dont quite understand with the criminal charges. It is also not underage issue, but just between two mutual person.

Is it wrong to engage sex with a woman? even if the woman is a maid?
Maid also a human being, at times need to release.

:confused::confused::confused:

THis shows that you are not a sinkie. Sinkie will follow rule without questioning at all.

I wonder if they perform oral sex, did the govt hid a cam nearby. How the hell do they know the person is doing oral. His partner sabo him?

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
THis shows that you are not a sinkie. Sinkie will follow rule without questioning at all.

I wonder if they perform oral sex, did the govt hid a cam nearby. How the hell do they know the person is doing oral. His partner sabo him?

I would think so, sabotage case..

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was he a giver or a taker?.Thought it was amended section xxxa, something like that!, whereas sometime back a police officer was acquitted of having oral sex.

When there is no rape ie sexual penetration. They tend to use this act as it carries a higher penalty when someone is forced to carry out the oral act.

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
From wat I know, oral sex is not an offence only if follow up by the sex act.
Just oral sex alone is still offence.

Lawyer Bro Big Sexy, right onot?
another typical sub clause in favour of the female ??:confused:

if woman with mensus or whatever disability, give the man a bj, followed by the male penetrating her, is considered no offence.

if the man has a weak libido can't marikita, resorts to giving headjob for his woman, bt can't perform intercourse after the oral, he's a criminal! :eek:

no wonder so many fearful of the law, resort to enhancement pills n die of inappropriate medication

sage

Alfrescian
Loyal
The defence should bring to court a huge black dildo and say that no way oral sex can be more unnatural than this big black rod.