• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man Caught Sleeping With Two Women Said He Was Scared To Be Near A Big Cicak Alone

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Man Caught Sleeping With Two Women Said He Was Scared To Be Near A Big Cicak Alone
BY KATRINA KHAIRUL AZMAN — 10 SEP 2019
One of the women he was caught with is married.

Cover image via Sinar Harian
  • A 20-year-old was detained for sleeping with two women during an unexpected raid by 30 Terengganu Religious Affairs Department (JHEAT) officers on Friday, 6 September
    • 79e2.jpg

Image viaSinar Harian
    • The man, who was staying at a chalet in Perhentian Island, was found in bed with two of his girlfriends when JHEAT officers barged into his room, Sinar Harianreported.
  • When confronted by officers, the 20-year-old said that he was in bed with the two women because he was "afraid of a large cicak(lizard) in his room"
    • 5156.jpg

Image for illustration purposes only.
      Image viaWild Herps

• Assistant Commissioner of Enforcement Nik Zuhaiza Ismail revealed that the man blamed the reptile for scaring him into leaving his room.

He said that he then visited the neighbouring chalet where the women, aged between 20 to 30 years old, were staying.

However, further investigations proved that the three suspects planned to rent the two adjoining chalets together, and that one of the female suspects was a married woman.
  • In addition to the three suspects, a 40-year-old man was caught and arrested for sleeping with a girl half his age
    • de43.jpg

Image for illustration purposes only.
      Image viaMarcus Dargan
    • "After being brought in for questioning, his reason for sleeping with his girlfriend under the sheets was that he had fallen asleep after going to her room to pick something up," Nik Zuhaiza said.

The man, along with other suspects from the raid, were arrested under Section 31 of the Syariah Criminal Offences Enactment Act 2001.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
What a fiasco! That guy should man up and admit she wants to fuck all the women. And the religious police need to chill. Men like to fuck women, Allah created us this way.:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what happens when Islam is embedded in your political system, and given authority.

30 Religious Affairs Officials...what were they catching? a big cicak? & found one...4cm in length..boy!..they sure disappointed..so they arrested the "sandwich' party....where two 'sandwiches' were squeezing one CICAK...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This is so strange

Why will someone “be caught” sleeping with 2 women?

Who will go catch someone sleeping with 2 women?

Never heard of here where I am if have I would have been caught many times.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is so strange

They were looking for cicak....how many religious officials does it takes to change a light bulb?....30

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is so strange

this show how easily one can get indoctrinated
just get them to study the fake teaching and
they will grow up to be a firm believer

what to do
fake teaching
led to doing nonsensical stupid act

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
When confronted by officers, the 20-year-old said that he was in bed with the two women because he was "afraid of a large cicak(lizard) in his room"
548DB7D6-0649-4067-89B0-7E41B1D8C38D.gif

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is so strange

strangely, of all people you should know the diff between "sleeping" and "screwing", you selling screws and all...:redface: