• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man Buys Mother's Day Gift For $304 Million

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://singaporeinformation.org/2012/05/09/singapore-flyer-sold-for-s304-million-as-mothers-day-present/

Singapore Flyer Sold For S$304 Million As Mother’s Day Present

SINGAPORE – The Singapore Flyer, a giant Ferris wheel located in Singapore, has been sold to Mr Pereira Pak Hoan, an Indonesian businessman, for a sum of S$ 304 Million Dollars. Mr Pereira has decided to purchase the Ferris wheel after bringing his aging mother to take a ride on the Singapore Flyer. During the ride, Mdm Pereira has expressed her delight about the magnificent view on-top the giant Ferris wheel, it was then Mr Pereira has decided to purchase the Singapore Flyer as a present for the upcoming Mother’s Day.

Mdm Pereira commented that she was pleasantly surprised that her son had bought the entire Ferris wheel for her. “I was initially shocked when Pak told me that he was going to buy the Ferris Wheel for me, but I guess it is just his way of expressing filial piety.” says Mdm Pereira.

“I wanted to thank my mother for single-highhandedly bringing up me and my 4 other siblings. Buying this Ferris wheel for her is the least I can do to repay my mum for her sacrifice.” added Mr Pereira.

The sale process, which is scheduled to start this week, will be managed by an undisclosed Singapore Bank.

Mr Francis Soh, a spokesman for the Singapore Flyer, declined to comment.

Located in the prestigious Marina Bay area, the Singapore Flyer is located close to the Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort. The national icon described by its operators as an observation wheel, reaches 42 stories high, with a total height of 165 m (541 ft), making it the tallest Ferris wheel in the world, 5 m (16 ft) taller than the Star of Nanchang and 30 m (98 ft) taller than the London Eye. Each of the 28 air-conditioned capsules is capable of holding 28 passengers, and a complete rotation of the wheel takes about 30 minutes.

The Singapore Flyer will be renamed into “Pereira Wheel” after the acquisition. It is unsure whether the public will be allowed to enter the Flyer after the acquisition.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yah. Fake story lah.

this one better

===================================

SINGAPORE – For men and women who have learned through FSH testing that they may have fertility issues, simply eating Bah Chor Mee could help increase their chances of conceiving. A new study has shown that the increase in unrefined Vitamin F levels, that can only be found in cooked Bah Chor or minced pork bits, is closely linked to fertility in men and women.

The researchers, who hailed from the Medical University Graz in Austria, said that it has been known for some time that there are unrefined vitamin F receptors in male and female reproductive organs. However, little was known about the role the nutrient played in sexual health.

For the study, the team reviewed findings from a recently conducted study. These investigations showed that male mice that were bred to eat Ba Chor have higher sperm counts, while females have increased ovary function. Furthermore, studies in humans have shown that unrefined vitamin F deficiency can cause metabolic disruptions that decrease the odds of conception.

The team concluded that eating Bah Chor Mee may lead to better hormone regulation, which may help boost a couple’s chances of conception.

Soh Boon Leng, a Bah Chor Mee Seller, has been preaching the magical properties of Bah Chor Mee for a long time. ‘I have always knew that eating Bah Chor Mee can help people give birth to more babies, many old midwives have used this strategy to great success.’

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sell the whole island lah... KNN

hi there

1. you may not be surprise that will happen sooner hoh!
2. honest, that goes to say that the wheel thing is not bankable leh.
3. that is why sell it to some super rich foreigner.
4. if its owner boh song, just tear it down!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't you feel that women are a waste of money. gf, fb, mother, grandmother.. need to use money to make them happy. Fuck up human beings.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't you feel that women are a waste of money. gf, fb, mother, grandmother.. need to use money to make them happy. Fuck up human beings.

hi there

1. tonny, no offence.
2. what created you?
3. or that you just pop out from some rock thing!
4. just like the monkey-god or what.

julyaric720

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think I may be in love with this.
jacy.jpg

pike.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. tonny, no offence.
2. what created you?
3. or that you just pop out from some rock thing!
4. just like the monkey-god or what.

It has nothing to do with giving birth.

What i point out is their excessive desire for money to feed their female ego.

Does that mean that just because they have a womb, they have the right to demand excessive amount of money for their bullshit emotional maintainance. I dun buy into that shit.

Only sinkie males are stupid enough to buy into that and that is why i say Felicia Chin is right.

Last edited:

killborat

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual, BORAT is posting rubbish shit on SBF...I reiterate that this guy is a SBF Brudder Cocksucker for Rep points!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dumb ass bought this dumb thing for so much...................really wonder how they got so rich in 1st place..................

PAP now like UK Govt liao...............virtually all ''public'' companies, etc etc all sold..................

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Something tell me that he is washing his dirty money clean !!!

Buy a 304million gift for his mum ??????? HHAHAHA !!