• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man busts 5 credit cards to pay off $200,000 gambling debt

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gambling debts was owed to who?
why so stupid to jump from one debt to another? end up also bankrupt then dun cause family so much trouble la.
knn should withdraw all the money from credit cards and loan maximum then keep the money then declare bankrupt.

Yes 200% agree. He should make out all credit card $200k and keep it. Decalere bankrupt. Just work part time said hard to find jobs $1~$2/month. Maybe OA only ask him to pay monthly installment $500 max. After few month just pay less . When OA ask question just said money not enough. Then they would revise the amnount. After another few month when jobless. Dont pay at all . Then bo bian. At least show sincerity to pay off. Hope that they will dismiss bankrupt early. Tell then hard to find job because employer ask for background. When said bankrupt many just said sorry.

CCBCaoPi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I took care of them both liao. Any other nicks to clean up? hehe

Hello Mr OA, old habit die hard? You infract others again?

I was wondering why so many people here cannot tell that you are in fact the OA!!!!

D

Darth Maul

Here PAP bitch! I know you like him :biggrin:

94096_5_122_20lo.jpg